General & Others What are the chances that Zoro vs Mihawk will be a GOOD fight?

What are the odds it’s good?

• 100%

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • 80%

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • 50%

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • 20%

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • 0%

Votes: 7 15.9%

• Total voters
I want you to use whichever measurement of “Good Fight” you care about with whichever combination of the usual things to consider:

- Pacing (Like we don’t cut away to random shit that messes with the flow)

- Art and Choreography (This goes without saying that it should be well drawn and Oda should probably actually draw choreography instead of his usual shit)

- Momentum (Proper build up to events in the fight. For example one character shouldn’t randomly do something with no explanation, like Zoro shouldn’t randomly make his swords Black Blades mid fight)

- Length (This would get coupled with pacing but I think a lot of people would not like this fight to be 1 chapter long even if it’s paced well. Let’s hope it can make it to 2 chapters by some miracle)

- Tension (Supposedly Oda has already failed to make anyone care about Zoro’s dreams so no one cares whether Zoro achieves it. And the alternative is to have there be Life or death stakes in this fight which is unlikely since Oda doesn’t kill anyone. And lastly there is no animosity between these two. So I think we can give tension a 0% right now)

And whatever else you care about. Like do you need both Zoro and Mihawk’s backstories? Do you need to see Zoro’s training in the time skip? Do you need to know about Zoro’s eye? Do you need Oda to finally explain Ashura? Does Oda have to maybe also explain what “swordsmanship” even means? Whatever you want.

Do you believe Oda has the physical and mental capability NOT to disappoint you with this fight? (The bar for this is the fight simply being GOOD, not Great, just good)

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I think at the very least it'll look cool. I hope there's no cutaways. That's about all I can say

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I absolutely have all the faith in Oda to completely fuck it up. Bonus, Oda is trash with sword-based combats too.

I don't even expect Zoro and Mihawk's swords to make contact more than a few times. And we will be going, "look at their eNoRmOuS cOck, tHeiR sWoRdS aReN't eVeN ToUchINg".

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I just hope Zoro doesn't walk in as the underdog. Zoro fights either have him dominating whoever he fights or getting dominated until he powers up. Would be ass if, after all this time, Zoro is immediately on the back foot.

Fight needs to be about 4 chapters long.
Good choreography.
Showcase everything Zoro learned, using them to overcome Mihawk's techniques
Fight as equals until the final chapter.

100% oda probably going to flush out all the pu's by their fight and it's been highly for decades. It's like Luffy and BB fight has 0% chance of being bad.

One Piece isn't Naruto or HxH. Fighting sucks ass. Zoro vs Mihawk will be your typical Oda fight. And make sure when making a poll to make it public please.

There's less than 10% chance that it will be good. It will follow the same pattern for most of zoro fights.

This is how i think the fight would go:
1) Fight starts and zoro gets dominated for 75% of the fight.
2) Gets a random flashback
3) Awakens a new power and folds mihawk in 2-3 attacks

The result would be a fight that last for around 2-3 chapters max with below average quality panels and shit choreography

I expect 3 chapters, more than enough for powerful swordsmen, good choreography, good skills and powerful attacks.
No reason to be pessimistic about this fight, Oda always treats Zoro good when it comes to his fights.

Sadly i have no hope and i am Mihawk and Zoro stan.What i expect is half chapter of fight every 3-4 chapters.Pacing will be shit as always.

I honestly expect it to be THE best fight in One Pice overall. It is a fight that was teased at the very beginning of the series, nothing in OP has ever had that many years of buildup, it has to live up to it.
And I'm not even a Zoro fan.

I like both, but I am not hopeful for a amazing fight.

I do think Oda has this fight draw ever since he conceived Mihawk and Zoro.

Remember One piece was going to end much sooner, Oda should had already thought of Zoro fighting Mihawk as both are early characters.