What Are You Currently Listening To

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Yeah One Piece just not a vibe no more lol, hope you’ve also been doing well

And whoa, I thought you were American?!
I gotcha. A break is sometimes need to reignite passion. I’ve been doing well, but between finals and career searching, I haven’t been as active as I wanted. Other personal matters have also taken priority for me, so little time for manga reading.

I’m a Canadian gal, but I did live in the state of Nevada for a couple years.

I gotcha. A break is sometimes need to reignite passion. I’ve been doing well, but between finals and career searching, I haven’t been as active as I wanted. Other personal matters have also taken priority for me, so little time for manga reading.

I’m a Canadian gal, but I did live in the state of Nevada for a couple years.
Same same, made big progression in my career as well, so don’t have as much time to allocate into free hobbies. What career field are you in btw if you don’t mind me askin

And Nevada eh? Have you traveled/visited any other states?

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Same same, made big progression in my career as well, so don’t have as much time to allocate into free hobbies. What career field are you in btw if you don’t mind me askin

And Nevada eh? Have you traveled/visited any other states?
I’m mainly seeking a position in Teaching for English and History subjects. Other paths I’m looking into is a career in Anthropology, Journalism, and I’ve even been offered a full time position for one of the websites I’m freelance writing for.
Congrats on your progress. What are you pursuing?

Mostly stayed in Nevada, but traveled between California and Utah at times. Mostly visiting relatives. Tennesse and Texas. Nashville was where I saw Combs perform for the first time.

He had a tour scheduled for Canada a couple weeks ago, which unfortunately got postponed till November.

I’m mainly seeking a position in Teaching for English and History subjects. Other paths I’m looking into is a career in Anthropology, Journalism, and I’ve even been offered a full time position for one of the websites I’m freelance writing for.
Congrats on your progress. What are you pursuing?

Mostly stayed in Nevada, but traveled between California and Utah at times. Mostly visiting relatives. Tennesse and Texas. Nashville was where I saw Combs perform for the first time.

He had a tour scheduled for Canada a couple weeks ago, which unfortunately got postponed till November.
Awesome to hear about the full time offer you got! I heard its difficult for getting jobs in this economy. Curious what aspect of journalism do you like, the writing or would you like to be in the field reporting?

I’m in Finance lol, just made the transition from the military sector to Pharmaceuticals. I’m just an analyst tho, but much better pay, greater benefits, and lesser liabilities 😂

You should visit NY if you get a chance! It’s cold, but the atmosphere is exciting

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Curious what aspect of journalism do you like, the writing or would you like to be in the field reporting?
Writing. I’m more into the research and analysis.

I’m in Finance lol, just made the transition from the military sector to Pharmaceuticals. I’m just an analyst tho, but much better pay, greater benefits, and lesser liabilities 😂
That’s great to hear. I’d take job security, even if it came with lower rates, personally.

You should visit NY if you get a chance! It’s cold, but the atmosphere is exciting
That’s cool. Where in NY do you live? I’m currently in Ontario, so not too far from there. Might travel there for the holidays. I’m not worried about the cold. I grew up in NWT. No cold is too cold. Lol

Writing. I’m more into the research and analysis.

That’s great to hear. I’d take job security, even if it came with lower rates, personally.

That’s cool. Where in NY do you live? I’m currently in Ontario, so not too far from there. Might travel there for the holidays. I’m not worried about the cold. I grew up in NWT. No cold is too cold. Lol
I love research and analysis as well. For me stability is important, but I have good recommendations and reputable past experiences/companies, so in a way I feel like I can afford to take the risk. Of course it’s just a gut feeling and I could get wrecked (you never can be too comfortable).

I’m from NYC, love this place with all my heart
I always wanted to visit Canada tho, never could find the time and my friends are always so busy, hard to get our schedules to align to make a trip

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I love research and analysis as well. For me stability is important, but I have good recommendations and reputable past experiences/companies, so in a way I feel like I can afford to take the risk. Of course it’s just a gut feeling and I could get wrecked (you never can be too comfortable).

I’m from NYC, love this place with all my heart
I always wanted to visit Canada tho, never could find the time and my friends are always so busy, hard to get our schedules to align to make a trip
I envy your confidence. I get way too self conscious over landing and maintaining a job at times, even to a point of paranoia. I am better at keeping my composure, but it’s still a work in progress.

if you ever do, I recommend visiting Northern Canada, especially during Aurora seasons. Great view for them, plus well kept, cozy cottages, crepes, and stunning lake parks.

I envy your confidence. I get way too self conscious over landing and maintaining a job at times, even to a point of paranoia. I am better at keeping my composure, but it’s still a work in progress.

if you ever do, I recommend visiting Northern Canada, especially during Aurora seasons. Great view for them, plus well kept, cozy cottages, crepes, and stunning lake parks.
Believe me I used to be that way, but I somewhat abandoned that fear when I accepted Ill work as hard as needed to climb the corporate ladder. I spent six months to 2 years on each position to build experience to climb higher and higher. Honestly you need to be loyal to yourself until you find that workplace that has a perfect mix of all things, work environment, great work culture, compensation, and upward mobility. You treat yourself as a priority and others will do the same. Assuming you have great work ethic and give your due diligence tho (which I’m sure you give no doubt).

And Wow, I love to travel, and those are the ideal settings in a destination I look for (I love the cold 😭). Thank you for the vivid descriptions, I’ll make it a priority for next year!