What Are You Currently Playing?

A glorious game for sure :3
Indeed! And my first TES!
I'm in love with Fallout, so I knew what I'd get myself into, but recently this Skyrim addiction is preventing me from doing other produce things that actually need to be done...

Miss those childhood days when I could game for days without those nagging responsibilities in the back of my head. -.-

I finished Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy recently, the third was easy. The second was easy most of the time too. The first had some hard levels like The High Road, Road to Nowhere and Stormy Ascent. I lost a shit ton of lives on these levels.
Also the camera angles are shit, you can't see how far you have to jump sometimes and it really annoyed the shit out of me.

I finished Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy recently, the third was easy. The second was easy most of the time too. The first had some hard levels like The High Road, Road to Nowhere and Stormy Ascent. I lost a shit ton of lives on these levels.
Also the camera angles are shit, you can't see how far you have to jump sometimes and it really annoyed the shit out of me.
Nice, I finished the N-sane trilogy around spring last year, but I also used to play the originals as a child.
The first one is by far the most difficult, but I'd say the third also had some really annoying levels, especially the motor bike races... my favourite one is definitely part 2 though, has the best atmosphere!
Can't believe I actually managed to get all the Gold Relics for part 3 back on the PS1, nowadays I just couldn't be bothered..

Are you going to get the new Crash game? I'm pretty hyped for it tbh!

Nice, I finished the N-sane trilogy around spring last year, but I also used to play the originals as a child.
The first one is by far the most difficult, but I'd say the third also had some really annoying levels, especially the motor bike races... my favourite one is definitely part 2 though, has the best atmosphere!
Can't believe I actually managed to get all the Gold Relics for part 3 back on the PS1, nowadays I just couldn't be bothered..

Are you going to get the new Crash game? I'm pretty hyped for it tbh!
Yeah the racing mode sucked, a small mistake and you had to start over again.

I think I will get the new one, not sure when though. I'm not much of a gamer, I play mostly out of nostalgy. Crash was a good reminiscence of my childhood.