What Are You Currently Playing?

Playing Command and Conquer Remastered Collection what a great game, I remember playing C&C and Red Alert on the first playstation. Great memories. I played the hell out of Red Alert as a kid. I also love that they brought skirmish mode to the original.

I

Impact_Dial

Ah finally someone sharing a passion for Crash Bandicoot :) I was kinda concerned for how difficult this game was compared to the previous trilogy, then I abruptly realized a change of style was for the better.
u finding it harder or easier? im finding it easier to play normally. mainly because of the retro or modern options (playing on modern so i can experience the game quicker and stress free haha) but i feel like it will be harder to complete it 100%+ compared to the older trilogies end game I'm thinking that mainly because of that first blue quantum mask gave up on some of the boxes that are tied to its mechanic im sure theres gonna be more stuff like that later on haha im still early on btw just managed to beat n gin so im not far been investing more time into pw4 which i just got recently but yes change is good especially when its an old game but not too much change i think they have got it right so far but cant say for sure till i beat it. but it seems like its done well.

u finding it harder or easier? im finding it easier to play normally. mainly because of the retro or modern options (playing on modern so i can experience the game quicker and stress free haha) but i feel like it will be harder to complete it 100%+ compared to the older trilogies end game I'm thinking that mainly because of that first blue quantum mask gave up on some of the boxes that are tied to its mechanic im sure theres gonna be more stuff like that later on haha im still early on btw just managed to beat n gin so im not far been investing more time into pw4 which i just got recently but yes change is good especially when its an old game but not too much change i think they have got it right so far but cant say for sure till i beat it. but it seems like its done well.
I can sense that the levels are quite tougher to complete compared to the ones of the trilogy. Overall the are mods that make it more complex and this is not a bad factor to me. I'm having a really good time trying to complete this game. I have beaten it long ago and I'm timidly going for completition. :)

I

Impact_Dial

I can sense that the levels are quite tougher to complete compared to the ones of the trilogy. Overall the are mods that make it more complex and this is not a bad factor to me. I'm having a really good time trying to complete this game. I have beaten it long ago and I'm timidly going for completition. :)
sounds good looking forward to completing it then and have fun with it !