What Are You Currently Playing?

Haha great.

It's great to find new fans... I can't wait for the next chapter. Did you also play other Elder Scrolls games?
Nope, I didn't. I'm not exactly a fan either, I'm fan of the Fallout franchise, and since there's no new Fallout around recently I thought I'd get into the closest thing as possible gameplay-wise. I'm having a lot of fun with Skyrim, though! Just missing the overall much better dialogue system from Fallout.

But I'm definitely gonna get TES6!

Haha great.

It's great to find new fans... I can't wait for the next chapter. Did you also play other Elder Scrolls games?
I have no faith in bethesda, skyrim was a step down from oblivion, and post skyrim bethesda (talking development studio, not the publisher family), they've been literally shovelware. Fallout 4 is pretty mediocre, and fallout 76 is literally shovelware.

Luckily we got stuff like kingdom come: deliverance, greedfall, the witcher 3, etc.

Genshin Impact

Recommended to all lovers of anime style RPGs
I heard it's gacha hell, and that's coming from someone who plays Fate Grand Order as a f2p.

Anyway when you said god of war 5, did you mean god of war ps4 lol? Cuz technically that's 4, and the other ones are spin offs or prequels.

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyway for the thread, I got bored of Table Manners at the end of the 3rd map (like 3rd style of restaurant, not 3rd date). Plan on going back to it once the pandemic ends cuz it'd be a fun back and forth party game with a friend, taking turns per level.

Yesterday I beat Let Them Come, which is a solid 2-3 hour game heavily inspired off of old flash games, it was rad asf and had a good soundtrack (like I won't say it's top tier soundtrack material, but it's very fun to listen to rock and shit when you're shooting aliens to pieces)

About to pop open Zero Escape for the first time. Have all 3 games (nonary games is 2 in one I believe), I've only played Danganronpa 1, 2, and V3, along with Doki Doki Literature Club for visual novels, so here we go.

Sekiro and the other souls games. I'm trying to collect footage of me fighting and beating every boss and boss rush in each game.
Here's my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClZqwjVs5EE3jylX4F5HlLQ
Here's some vids if you curious:

I might make a video essay at some point explaining why Fujitora is trash.
Nice! Just started DS remastered two days ago.. big mistake considering I've got plenty to do for work. :/

Played DS II + III myself, but the original only with a friend. Playing it over at friends this weekend got me into the mood tho. Yesterday would've made some great footage of me falling off platforms in blighttown and luckily landing on ledges and edges below..

:steef:

Fate Grand Order NA and JP (completed LB3 and just farming on JP before LB5.5)
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
I recently got max ascension for a lot of the characters I use a lot from different classes. Saber Nero, Berserker Jeanne, Kid Gilgamesh, Robin Good Archer, Cu Chulainn, Assassin Izo, Berserker Darius III, Lancer Leonides, Rider Georgios, Caster Shakespeare, Caster Hans, Assassin Cursed Arm, and Caster Mozart. All only leveled to ascension cuz I suddenly got obsessed during the last day of 1/2 dailies to get that fancy arc. 7 levels for Enkidu to get his final art (level 80), 8 for Sigurd, 10 for Iskander, 10 for mecha eli chan, 12 for assassin emiya, 4 for caster cu chulainn, 16 for berserker tamamo cat, 17 for archer emiya, 20 for caster holy grail, 20 for foreigner mysterious heroine xx, etc etc. I'm a slut for that final portrait like art at this point =w= 98 servants total (I've focused on events and dailies for too long cuz story parts are fun and interesting, but long winded, still at Okeanos lol. (level 113). Oh and rider ishtar, david, and hundred personas were already final art'd. Oof mash is falling behind, level 40 mash with 6 level 70-73s.

I like the game, a solid turn based game.

Nice! Just started DS remastered two days ago.. big mistake considering I've got plenty to do for work. :/

Played DS II + III myself, but the original only with a friend. Playing it over at friends this weekend got me into the mood tho. Yesterday would've made some great footage of me falling off platforms in blighttown and luckily landing on ledges and edges below..

:steef:
Demon's Souls is a remake btw, unless you mean Dark Souls Remastered, which was pretty horribly done by an outsourced studio.
Ah you're talking about Dark Souls Remastered, yeah that is a bad remaster lol :P