What Are You Currently Playing?

F-Zero GX.

Fuck it, getting a GameCube was the best decision I’ve ever made. It’s crystal clear that Nintendo will never put GC games on the Switch (Sunshine doesn’t count since it’s confined to a limited release collection) for their wannabe Virtual Console Netflix app.

It’s been 2 years, we still have just NES and SNES games available for now.

F-Zero GX.

Fuck it, getting a GameCube was the best decision I’ve ever made. It’s crystal clear that Nintendo will never put GC games on the Switch (Sunshine doesn’t count since it’s confined to a limited release collection) for their wannabe Virtual Console Netflix app.

It’s been 2 years, we still have just NES and SNES games available for now.
I really love the switch and most of its games but GameCube hits different. I think that was the best time to be a Nintendo fan, really good games and nostalgia overflow :catsweat:

Speaking of PS5, the goddamn scalpers are making it hard to get one these days. Even certain retailers only have limited amounts ready once a blue moon.

I just want to play Dragon Ball FighterZ already.

Speaking of PS5, the goddamn scalpers are making it hard to get one these days. Even certain retailers only have limited amounts ready once a blue moon.

I just want to play Dragon Ball FighterZ already.
Indeed. Yesterday I was thinking about playing some Dragonball games on PS5. What a coincidence.