What Are You Currently Playing?

ive been playing A LOT of genshin impact, i even started another acc in another region lol i am obsessed

i play valorant too when my friends are available, dont really enjoy playing it alone

i play left 4 dead 2 its a really old game but me and my friends picked it up recently and its actually super fun zombie survival game

i tried apex legends and it was okay, not a big of league of legends either

ive been playing A LOT of genshin impact, i even started another acc in another region lol i am obsessed

i play valorant too when my friends are available, dont really enjoy playing it alone

i play left 4 dead 2 its a really old game but me and my friends picked it up recently and its actually super fun zombie survival game

i tried apex legends and it was okay, not a big of league of legends either
League is addictive but annoying so you ain't missing out. I normally run TFT these days. The fact that riot controls which champions are strong is kind of a turn off for me because you either ban them or lose to a broken champ.

I remember playing left 4 dead as well. I don't like scary games but Left 4 dead and Dying light are two zombie games I really enjoyed. Haven't tried Valorant, it looks interesting but I think I am done with FPS. Sticking to my turn base and RPG games.