What Are You Currently Playing?

No bonfires? Weapon durability must be a bitch lol

What build are you going with?
It was, for the biggest portion of the game I had to use poorly upgraded weapons while saving my mace for boss fights or tough segments. When I run out of repair powder I just let my mace break then repair it in Majula.

Chose explorer class for buffs and urns, mainly invested in Str, Adp, End & Vig.

Yakuza 4 and Dragon Age Origins ( the last one for more than a year, basically after a long quest like the one with the dwarfs y play another whole video game instead of continue the campaing. After that new video game i continue the campaing)

G

Gorosei Informer

This masterpiece, in preparation for season 2. Highly recommended (The Wolf Among Us)
BASED! I love TWAU!

This guy who kinda feels like an IRL version of Bigby maybe, did his own fantastic tribute song to the game too!:

Extremely excited for TWAU2, can't actually believe its happening along with Telltale being resurrected! Tellale's The Walking Dead getting a Season 4 and thus an actual finale that was also satfisying (unlike this actually shitty spinoff comic Skybound made lately) really made me question if this was real life or just fantasy too!
Post automatically merged:

Dota 2 and my never ending quest in finding a cure for cancer aka sea server :risicheck:
The Sea server jokes never get old lmfao. Playing Dota too er Dota 2 too now funnily enough lol, although I only just chill vs bots.

BASED! I love TWAU!

This guy who kinda feels like an IRL version of Bigby maybe, did his own fantastic tribute song to the game too!:

Extremely excited for TWAU2, can't actually believe its happening along with Telltale being resurrected! Tellale's The Walking Dead getting a Season 4 and thus an actual finale that was also satfisying (unlike this actually shitty spinoff comic Skybound made lately) really made me question if this was real life or just fantasy too!
Post automatically merged:

The Sea server jokes never get old lmfao. Playing Dota too er Dota 2 too now funnily enough lol, although I only just chill vs bots.
Couldn’t have said it better, the amount TWAU has been cancelled is absurd, can’t believe they’re actually making season 2