What Are You Currently Playing?

how is this game ?! i already have it .
is is similar to pillar of eternity ? i try it but didn't like for some reasons
i hope its not as PE
What does PE mean? Also its a turn based strategy or real time strategy depending on how you like to play. I love this game, its filled with an insane amount of classes. Funny enough I also didn't like it when I first tried it but you need to at least finish the first act to understand the charm of the game. It's complicated and has an insane amount of rules. This is not your average strategy game, I had to consult google several times because many things are not explained in the game itself. I loved the story. I am already on my 3rd play through when I could be playing other games. Anyway give it another chance since you already got it. Also the sequel is coming out in September. The hype gonna be real.

Some cons though:
There are some really annoying bugs
Last mission is extremely annoying
Game system is based on a 500 page rulebook for the tabletop game so some things just aren't explained in the game
RNG is a bitch.

Trailer for sequel

What does PE mean? Also its a turn based strategy or real time strategy depending on how you like to play. I love this game, its filled with an insane amount of classes. Funny enough I also didn't like it when I first tried it but you need to at least finish the first act to understand the charm of the game. It's complicated and has an insane amount of rules. This is not your average strategy game, I had to consult google several times because many things are not explained in the game itself. I loved the story. I am already on my 3rd play through when I could be playing other games. Anyway give it another chance since you already got it. Also the sequel is coming out in September. The hype gonna be real.

Some cons though:
There are some really annoying bugs
Last mission is extremely annoying
Game system is based on a 500 page rulebook for the tabletop game so some things just aren't explained in the game
RNG is a bitch.

Trailer for sequel
i mean pillar of eternity .
__
good so i can switch between them my first time with turn based as rpg was with divingiy orgignal sin 1 and i liked it .

Thanks for info i will give it a try , i hope i like it

i mean pillar of eternity .
__
good so i can switch between them my first time with turn based as rpg was with divingiy orgignal sin 1 and i liked it .

Thanks for info i will give it a try , i hope i like it
Still haven't gotten into pillar of eternity. I am bad with real time strategy. I like taking my time to plan my moves. DoS and DoS 2 are amazing games. I can't wait for the 3rd one.