What Are You Currently Playing?

So, it's been a while since I played Nier: Automata.

I defeated Simone, and she was pretty easy, especially once you get to the second half. But I beat her in one sitting.

I left off at the giant robot. A Goliath class, I think? It was a bit harder. I kept dying to his swing because I could time my dodges to its swings. Once I beat that, I was surprised that we needed to go into our flying suits and fight it again. I died and didn't get back past the first phase of the fight.

I picked the game back up after not aying since early November and beat the Goliath on my third attempt. It pitied me because it was mostly shooting orbs.

Right now, I'm dying to Eve's couterblasts?? They're moving at the speed of light. While I have been reliant on my Pod for everything, it seems like it's finally time for me to learn how to dodge.

I just started to play Honkai Impact and it is impressive to say the least. Story there is great, character development is crazy, while Animation scene in game better than many anime, battle scenes are just insane, like next lvl and battle choreografy done better than many anime.
Check this out:

G

Gorosei Informer

Getting back into Overwatch, really miss it so much!

I've been playing Toem lately which is really relaxing and thus chill, quaint, delightful, lovely and such:

The city area fucking sucks and should have been something else but I can see why they put it in. Love these kind of games, especially photography focused too.