What Are You Currently Playing?

Yay a fellow witcher 3 player. :funky:
Just got myself a free maingame copy.. I once played 6h at a friend's place and watched him play it many more. Tbh, the only reason I didn't get it so far was because I can literally see the ridiculous time consumption.. don't have so much time for gaming anymore, sadly.
I've replayed resident evil 7 for the third time:josad:
Puh, reminds me that I need to finish that!
I'm currently playing the Resident Evil 4 HD ("HD") Remaster on PS4, that game still rocks!

Just got myself a free maingame copy.. I once played 6h at a friend's place and watched him play it many more. Tbh, the only reason I didn't get it so far was because I can literally see the ridiculous time consumption.. don't have so much time for gaming anymore, sadly.
Lmao same here. It really is a gigantic game, even for a RPG in my opinion. I've only finished the main game, playing the 2 expansions now and want to finish them before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out. i also don't have time for gaming anymore, to the point where i don't even buy games anymore, i think Cyberpunk 2077 is the one and only game that i will get for a while.

Lmao same here. It really is a gigantic game, even for a RPG in my opinion. I've only finished the main game, playing the 2 expansions now and want to finish them before Cyberpunk 2077 comes out. i also don't have time for gaming anymore, to the point where i don't even buy games anymore, i think Cyberpunk 2077 is the one and only game that i will get for a while.
Yeah, I'm pretty intrigued by Cyber Punk, which is another reason I'm doubting to get into Witcher 3. So far I haven't even been able to entirely finish RE4, and I still wana do a hardcore run on it, lol. Same goes for Fallout 4. If I could decide to get three months off, I'd choose for winter time, for that would allow me to fully immerse myself in gaming once more without having second thoughts about it due to nice weather.

As for the Witcher 3 expansions, me and said mate played Honest Hearts together, it's really exciting story-wise and definitely worth the play!