Anime Discussion What are your top 5 anime/manga oat

Never read the manga.
Tried a couple episodes of the anime but didnt really like it.

How the hell did they manage to beat AoT shitty ending lmao
Spoilers obviously:

The biggest threat resolving itself from power of love and everyone who dies gets reincarnated into modern day Japan to give everyone a happily ever after. Tbh most of the final arc were bosses killing themselves so it was very unsatisfactory.

Got was ruined at season 5
S5-6 are also pretty mid ngl but are still watchable.

Last 2 seasons feels like every character obtained a teleport machine and they can spawn wherever they want.
Post automatically merged:

Spoilers obviously:

The biggest threat resolving itself from power of love and everyone who dies gets reincarnated into modern day Japan to give everyone a happily ever after. Tbh most of the final arc were bosses killing themselves so it was very unsatisfactory.
That sounds cringe lmao.

Idk but i have a feeling OP will have a really bad ending aswell.

S5-6 are also pretty mid ngl but are still watchable.

Last 2 seasons feels like every character obtained a teleport machine and they can spawn wherever they want.
Post automatically merged:

That sounds cringe lmao.

Idk but i have a feeling OP will have a really bad ending aswell.
It was unbearably cringey lmao and I’m expecting the same of OP

It's Joever.

Spoilers obviously:

Reincarnated?
Aren't the characters we see in modern day Japan just the descendants of the og cast, showing us that they managed to live a peaceful life afterwards and reproduce?

And due to shonen genetics, their descendants look 1:1 like them