Character Discussion What can Greenbull even do at this point in time?

It's very likely the next chapter or two will give us some exposition on Greenbull's character, this isn't to say that his role will be underwhelming but at this point in time I don't really see him do anything to the alliance strength wise. Considering how many powerfull adversaries there are for him to face off (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law,Kidd, Marco, etc.).

The way I see it is there's four possibilities:
  • Green Bull is ridiculously overpowered and is able to pose a challenge to the Strawhats/Wano. This would be cool, but is extremely unlikely considering it took all three admirals to take on a dying Whitebeard
  • Green Bull is another Kuzan/Fujitora situation where he'll let them go free because their good deeds balanced out with their crimes. Maybe in exchange for letting the Strawhats go, Momo will allow the marines access to Wano's resources and help them open up the country safely. (I feel like this is the direction this will go, but I wouldn't mind being wrong)
  • Green Bull is secretly against the World Government and is planning to help the Strawhats
  • Yamato will beat the hell out of him to prove her value to both the team and the readers

I’m sure he’s in the next chapter since I keep seeing his name all of a sudden
:seriously:
Hopefully he represents the Admirals correctly

1. Oda introduces his powers to us by having him passively revitalize the land of wano

2. While everyone’s distracted and celebrating he kidnaps robin

3. He sneaks his way back to the WG ships since he con fly without causing too much notice

Most likely he doesn't fight anyone, if he's able to fight everyone there at once then he'd shitstomp Akainu several times over, which obviously wouldn't make any sense.

And as for Momo letting the WG in, that doesn't make any sense either, we didn't just have an entire arc of freeing Wano only for them to be essentially annexed by the WG

He's probably just going to reveal something major to the SH's and then fly away

It's very likely the next chapter or two will give us some exposition on Greenbull's character, this isn't to say that his role will be underwhelming but at this point in time I don't really see him do anything to the alliance strength wise. Considering how many powerfull adversaries there are for him to face off (Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Law,Kidd, Marco, etc.).

The way I see it is there's four possibilities:
  • Green Bull is ridiculously overpowered and is able to pose a challenge to the Strawhats/Wano. This would be cool, but is extremely unlikely considering it took all three admirals to take on a dying Whitebeard
  • Green Bull is another Kuzan/Fujitora situation where he'll let them go free because their good deeds balanced out with their crimes. Maybe in exchange for letting the Strawhats go, Momo will allow the marines access to Wano's resources and help them open up the country safely. (I feel like this is the direction this will go, but I wouldn't mind being wrong)
  • Green Bull is secretly against the World Government and is planning to help the Strawhats
  • Yamato will beat the hell out of him to prove her value to both the team and the readers
bro what? it didnt take 3 admirals lmao

IMO Greenbull has been doing the same as Yamato, not eating as a prayer to his gods. So maybe he will do an insane feat, it wont be a battle as Luffy vs Kaido or something like that, it will be like Luffy at WCI. He will just do some cheaty jobs as stealing or nerfing and then running away.

Zunesha is confirmed to be needed to open the borders, so no one is gonna help him, but if he sneaks around, he will be able to do anything.

Told CP-0 to not do a move until he gets their, a full battle wont be.

BTW, it took 7 days for him to get there lol. And the news of Kaid'o's and Big Mom's defeat has been known since CP-0 agent escaped.

Greenbull will do something. Don't expect things to go smoothly. Oda loves proving us wrong when we think something is certain to happen. Don't be surprised if the SH's are made to look like fools. I still think Robin is getting captured.

Bepo, I already schooled this exact message on r/PirateFolk by pointing out that Kizaru was straight up low diffing WB.

Either write you’re own original shit or give credit if this isn’t you.

1. Oda introduces his powers to us by having him passively revitalize the land of wano

2. While everyone’s distracted and celebrating he kidnaps robin

3. He sneaks his way back to the WG ships since he con fly without causing too much notice
One piece has come a long way. We are thinking admirals have to sneak now lol. But your right he can’t just walk in and take Robin he’d get destroyed.