Speculations What can Luffy do with Kizaru now? Give me the best alternatives.

What can Luffy do with Kizaru?

• Luffy decapitates Kizaru.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy drowns Kizaru in the sea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think it's worth noting that Luffy's ggn giant is still a zenkai boosted giant in a sense. Its base is still an awakened Zoan form, means even for a giant he still should have heightened physical strength and durability.
Additionally he should still be able to activate "muki muki" in that form and put like 100k douriki into that arm.

So yes Kizaru could get squeezed to death right there, but that's not how it will work out. I think he does some tennis kinda stuff or something. Where he throws him up and then claps him away. During his recovery time Dory and Brogy will then enter the scene or something like that. That's in Oda's style.

I'm hoping that Kizaru releases himself by transforming into a giant avatar form and finally dropping logia awakening. One can dream..

Try to beat Kizaru. Failling miserably. And getting owned by him.

Meanwhile Zoro one shots Lucci and came for the rescue of his captain as he always does.

Keep in mind that now Kizaru thinks he finished his job (actually just when VP finish telling the truth) and then he will focus on a new mission priority that will be bringing the Strawhats heads to WG. Things will be way different from now on.

Notice how Kizaru is treating being grabbed by Giant Luffy like it's a joke. Fairly confident Kizaru can escape his clutch without much issue if he's in a dire situation, he can prob get lasers off while in that situation or maybe even blind Luffy causing him to loosen his grip.
Cant he just separate his body with light and recompose after

C

CensoredbyWG

Try to beat Kizaru. Failling miserably. And getting owned by him.

Meanwhile Zoro one shots Lucci and came for the rescue of his captain as he always does.

Keep in mind that now Kizaru thinks he finished his job (actually just when VP finish telling the truth) and then he will focus on a new mission priority that will be bringing the Strawhats heads to WG. Things will be way different from now on.