What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

@BleakAsh Thank you so much for your kind words. They really moved me. I have been praying to God for a righteous, healthy, and happy child. I am thankful for my husband and extended family. Babies do make everyone excited. I am trying to not posts so much about welcoming a child into the world because this is a power scaling forum!

@Zolo I believe that there are women who are happier not having kids and pursuing a career. The thing is that you can’t do everything nor can you have anything. Everyone has to make sacrifices. Since child care is so expensive in my area, my sacrifice is to stop working for a year or more and stay home with the baby. I don’t plan on advancing my career at the moment, but I would rather raise my child and see all of her firsts.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
What themes does it cover?
Women politically controlling and exploiting the world.
The value of men in human society.
Sexual education of women (and also men).
And many other "how to behave" in a post-apocalyptic setup like this.
Alot of medicinal stuff in a sci-fi fashion.
Generic sci-fi philosophy.

AL sama

Red Haired
Women politically controlling and exploiting the world.
The value of men in human society.
Sexual education of women (and also men).
And many other "how to behave" in a post-apocalyptic setup like this.
Alot of medicinal stuff in a sci-fi fashion.
Generic sci-fi philosophy.
you're just gonna confuse him lol

I also see feminism as the opportunity to have choices to live the life you want to live. Of course those choices shouldn’t harm you or others.
Feminism is meant to be liberating. So it works for women who want more freedom (like for example women who want to have sex with men without being judged for that) or women that have more traditionnal value (like women who wants to were their hijab). In true feminism, all women are winners. (fun fact, in feminism, men are winners too)