What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
Women with the personality of single mothers would more or less pick up the slack and start bossing around all the other women around them. Men disappearing for 5 years is societally apocalyptic event, and in a world where men would almost always hold these jobs (because manual labour is hard work), a woman would most likely be unable to replicate that kind of work with as much efficiency unless they're legit built strong.

Women with the personality of single mothers would more or less pick up the slack and start bossing around all the other women around them. Men disappearing for 5 years is societally apocalyptic event, and in a world where men would almost always hold these jobs (because manual labour is hard work), a woman would most likely be unable to replicate that kind of work with as much efficiency unless they're legit built strong.
Even if they pick up
the slack

doubt it

They would have no way to know the shipment routes of food and where it's farmed/created or whatever
Meaning they literally die if men arent around

I mean men use tools. It's not like lifting 70 pounds is something they can't do(although not as long. The point is that these are skills that take time to learn and the general architecture of are society isn't trivial. You can't just go to an automotive company and youtube how to keep it running. Idk why people are minimizing this into a strenght and hard work thing. The barrier is knowledge. For the last month I've been fixing my grandfsthers old tools and had to learn how 2 trope engines work, carburetors and gas mixtures. Now imagine keeping the internet working or a nuclear reactors. This is a similar question to what if all the scientist and doctors disappeared from the world and laymen had to figure out all those processes. Now replace them with women.

Most of the people here have so much disrespect for women that reading this, yes, I would like you to be gone for 5 years. You underestimate women's strength and resilience. When there are no more glass ceilings made by men, women will step up to any job required. Not only will we survive, but we will thrive and change things. Women run things less with fighting and more using communication. Being free of men who belittle us and even teach us not to believe in ourselves, women will manage everything that needs to be managed, including govenments, and maybe finally, there will be more peace in this world, because mothers of soldiers on both sides of a conflict understand the cost of losing the children they suffered to give birth to better than men with military minds do.

When you all return in 5 years, you will be welcomed back with open arms, but you will still need to adjust to the new order, you will have to adpat and change, because this time women will be the ones holding the reins.

Personally, I am an engineer in education. I've studied physics and electronics. But I couldn't find my place in the high-tech industry because I was a mother of small children and I had no intention of neglecting them to build my career. And yes, that's what my male bosses expected me to do, stay at work until my children went to bed. It didn't matter to them that I arrived 2 hours before anyone else just to keep my full-time job and motherhood. If men are all gone and I am needed again as an engineer or a physicist, I will give up my current occupation and go help the world recover. Women will build a system for women, in which motherhood and careers go hand in hand, without one having to come at the expense of the other.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Most of the people here have so much disrespect for women that reading this, yes, I would like you to be gone for 5 years. You underestimate women's strength and resilience. When there are no more glass ceilings made by men, women will step up to any job required. Not only will we survive, but we will thrive and change things. Women run things less with fighting and more using communication. Being free of men who belittle us and even teach us not to believe in ourselves, women will manage everything that needs to be managed, including govenments, and maybe finally, there will be more peace in this world, because mothers of soldiers on both sides of a conflict understand the cost of losing the children they suffered to give birth to better than men with military minds do.

When you all return in 5 years, you will be welcomed back with open arms, but you will still need to adjust to the new order, you will have to adpat and change, because this time women will be the ones holding the reins.

Personally, I am an engineer in education. I've studied physics and electronics. But I couldn't find my place in the high-tech industry because I was a mother of small children and I had no intention of neglecting them to build my career. And yes, that's what my male bosses expected me to do, stay at work until my children went to bed. It didn't matter to them that I arrived 2 hours before anyone else just to keep my full-time job and motherhood. If men are all gone and I am needed again as an engineer or a physicist, I will give up my current occupation and go help the world recover. Women will build a system for women, in which motherhood and careers go hand in hand, without one having to come at the expense of the other.
Sure. You are amazing. But in your own way… 5 years without man now and the world will be hellhole… simply use logics and you will understand why…

Sure. You are amazing. But in your own way… 5 years without man now and the world will be hellhole… simply use logics and you will understand why…
Thank you, and I assure you, there are many more women much more amazing than myself. It's funny how men are so self-centered they think the world cannot exist for only 5 years without them.
You don't understand, for many women, the world as it is now is a "hellhole" because men are forcibly controlling their lives to become much less than they can be. When those men are gone, there is only a way up for them. Maybe when the men return, they won't like what they find because control was taken from their hands. However the rules of society will be changed by then. They won't be able to go back to their old ways, though they would try.

Tell me, what do you think would happen if women disappeared from the world for 5 years? Would you survive and thrive? or would the world fall into chaos with no one being able to stop any wars, resulting in half the male population dead? My logic says the latter is more likely (just look at the vs battle section of this forum, do women participate in it as hemently as men?).

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Thank you, and I assure you, there are many more women much more amazing than myself. It's funny how men are so self-centered they think the world cannot exist for only 5 years without them.
You don't understand, for many women, the world as it is now is a "hellhole" because men are forcibly controlling their lives to become much less than they can be. When those men are gone, there is only a way up for them. Maybe when the men return, they won't like what they find because control was taken from their hands. However the rules of society will be changed by then. They won't be able to go back to their old ways, though they would try.

Tell me, what do you think would happen if women disappeared from the world for 5 years? Would you survive and thrive? or would the world fall into chaos with no one being able to stop any wars, resulting in half the male population dead? My logic says the latter is more likely (just look at the vs battle section of this forum, do women participate in it as hemently as men?).
think with logic. every crucial part of this modern society we live in now depends on man... coal, oil, other dangerous work... thing related to power etc... mostly all crucial work are done by man, a simple toilet wouldnt work without us....

lets say both are equal man and woman... and poof man gone... dispite the fact that both are equal, you are put at dissatvantage of having not enought time to get woman to organize and work efficiently... most would need to learn a lot and there wouldnt be enough time...

think with logic. every crucial part of this modern society we live in now depends on man... coal, oil, other dangerous work... thing related to power etc... mostly all crucial work are done by man, a simple toilet wouldnt work without us....

lets say both are equal man and woman... and poof man gone... dispite the fact that both are equal, you are put at dissatvantage of having not enought time to get woman to organize and work efficiently... most would need to learn a lot and there wouldnt be enough time...
Coal and oil? Well maybe it's time to go on to cleaner types of energy. How about sun, wind, water? Besides, all these jobs traditionally done by men are done just because you're there, and your chest and hand muscles are on average slightly stronger than women's. But let me tell you something. Human kind have always created tools to help them when something was beyond their physical power, both men and women do it. So yeah, an average woman might need a ladder 20 cm before a man would, but beyond that height, they'd both need one. Same with physical strength. If something is too heavy to lift, use a winch, a pully, whatever. The thing is, with no men around, women are resorceful enough to come up with solutions on their own.

You think women are stupid and ignorant? What era do you live in? Women these days are knowledgeable. If my husband is not around to claim he's the only one who can fix the toilet, I can fix it myself. I understand how the float mechanism and water flow work. But if he wants to do the dirty work just to prove he's a macho, let him.

Women don't need to sit and start learning everything from the beginning. There are enough women doctors, scientists and engineers like myself. If jobs are vacant and there is true need, these women will immediately step up to do whatever needs to be done. We have the education, just not the opportunity.

You didn't answer me my question: How will you men fare if women are gone poof for five years?

Most of the people here have so much disrespect for women that reading this,

Because we think, Women are not stationed in areas where food is produced and shipped were sexist

Yea sure buddy, fact of the matter being women dont work the high mainence jobs that maintain the world

how many women, farmers,butchers or truck drivers are there to make and deliliver food to people, let's be honest number aint high bub

Because we think, Women are not stationed in areas where food is produced and shipped were sexist

Yea sure buddy, fact of the matter being women dont work the high mainence jobs that maintain the world

how many women, farmers,butchers or truck drivers are there to make and deliliver food to people, let's be honest number aint high bub
Quit being a sexist Bob

:beckmoji:

uman kind have always created tools to help them when something was beyond their physical power, both men and women do it. So yeah, an average woman might need a ladder 20 cm before a man would, but beyond that height, they'd both need one. Same with physical strength. If something is too heavy to lift, use a winch, a pully, whatever. The thing is, with no men around, women are resorceful enough to come up with solutions on their own.
Women can make food and be in areas that produce them
nobody is denying that lol

It's just they arent doing it right now so if men just bloody vanished then women would have zero idea on where any of the food is produced and die starving in the cities by themselves

You think women are stupid and ignorant?
nobody said that but if you want my honest opinion yes they are
but as goes for men on average too

cause people in general tend to be dumb regardless of sex as this forum certainly proves

You didn't answer me my question: How will you men fare if women are gone poof for five years?
men fair just fine

all the systems that keep average folk like me and you are alive are ran by my sex not yours

if all women, are gone most were missing is straight sex
Food chains would still be working as would be the internet and every other system we use on a day to day basis

Quit being a sexist Bob

:beckmoji:

Being sexist would be saying
women are lazy cause they dont work hard jobs

im being objective
reality being, most women dont work in fields that keep the world running

they work at mcdonalds or whatever other white collar job
they dont work at greenhouses

and even then, loads of men also work at these white collar jobs too so im still getting mcdonalds even if women are nonexistent

Being sexist would be saying
women are lazy cause they dont work hard jobs

im being objective
reality being, most women dont work in fields that keep the world running

they work at mcdonalds or whatever other white collar job
they dont work at greenhouses

and even then, loads of men also work at these white collar jobs too so im still getting mcdonalds even if women are nonexistent
You are being objective for sh*t, you are being ignorant and sexist. Stop and learn.

You are being objective for sh*t, you are being ignorant and sexist. Stop and learn.
I dont care if my statements personally offend you man
if im wrong on saying on women dont work enough of the required jobs to keep the society running then prove me wrong instead of insulting my character by saying ohh your sexist and shit

the thread asked what would happened if men vanished for 5 years
I gave my take based on the information, im aware of right now

if there's enough female farmers to feed the entire population of even say america
then id love for you to prove and if you cant then shutup with attacking me, if you cant prove your point then there's no reason to stay here replying

I dont care if my statements personally offend you man
if im wrong on saying on women dont work enough of the required jobs to keep the society running then prove me wrong instead of insulting my character by saying ohh your sexist and shit

the thread asked what would happened if men vanished for 5 years
I gave my take based on the information, im aware of right now

if there's enough female farmers to feed the entire population of even say america
then id love for you to prove and if you cant then shutup with attacking me, if you cant prove your point then there's no reason to stay here replying
I'm not gonna start to debate with you. You know nothing about the sociology of the condition of women, you base you point of view only on bias information and your own ones. Furthemore, I'm not the one who need to prove anything, you are.

Try to talk with women for once.

everyone here other then carrot, a hardcore femminist and a triggered women
disagree

so yea man, your spot on

the one dude cant admit he's wrong cause of his personal beliefs and the other is offended
so clearly very biased people who arent acting in good faith

and he wont respond as to prove his point so he's very well aware that he's full of shit

Try to talk with women for once.
The average women is dumb as shit
and im to live with my grandmother and aunt so yea kinda already do that

and really talking to women, is not a divine act or something special, it's just another random fucking person

women arent special, they just got a vagina instead of a dick lol

your so terminally online that you say talk women as if every person on the planet dont have female relatives of some kind

You know nothing about the sociology of the condition of women

And random fucking people with xy chromosomes are going to certainly know about sociology?
ofc not

And even was to meet somebody who did know such topics all you could really show about sociology was that it's a study of social behaviors through a very biased femminist lens
meaning by your own video source that you cited before, it's of the same tier of validity as fox news just that it leans on your fav sports not the one you hate

you base you point of view only on bias information
you site videos from femminist channels
as actual sources

You really going to lecture me on bias

I dont actively try to stick to very specific ideology as you do on a constant basis

so this is so ironic

Furthemore, I'm not the one who need to prove anything, you are.
prove what
that it's a commonly known fact that women tend not to work in hard manual labor jobs

???

That society cant run without men

You say prove things but you are not telling me which because despite your facade of being a smart guy

your just a hardcore actvist who throws reason to the wayside, cause belief in femminist/leftist theory comes before truth and facts

And carrot dont call anyone bias when your the most clearly ideologically centric man here knowing about very specific french terms pertaining to specifically liberal poltics, who could of guessed that part

tejas and nameless are right wingers no doubt about that but they are nowhere near as invested in their beliefs as you are, You are dogmatic to a degree that puts even hitler to shame

at least hitler gave up on certain pursuits when he knew failure was coming eg battle of stalinglad , you however will stick with your guns even if it's entirely unreasonable cause your beliefs are as core to your identify as reglglion would be for christans

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Coal and oil? Well maybe it's time to go on to cleaner types of energy. How about sun, wind, water? Besides, all these jobs traditionally done by men are done just because you're there, and your chest and hand muscles are on average slightly stronger than women's. But let me tell you something. Human kind have always created tools to help them when something was beyond their physical power, both men and women do it. So yeah, an average woman might need a ladder 20 cm before a man would, but beyond that height, they'd both need one. Same with physical strength. If something is too heavy to lift, use a winch, a pully, whatever. The thing is, with no men around, women are resorceful enough to come up with solutions on their own.

You think women are stupid and ignorant? What era do you live in? Women these days are knowledgeable. If my husband is not around to claim he's the only one who can fix the toilet, I can fix it myself. I understand how the float mechanism and water flow work. But if he wants to do the dirty work just to prove he's a macho, let him.

Women don't need to sit and start learning everything from the beginning. There are enough women doctors, scientists and engineers like myself. If jobs are vacant and there is true need, these women will immediately step up to do whatever needs to be done. We have the education, just not the opportunity.

Once again you answered without thinking and just put your thoughts here… im telling you , just think and you will understand what I was trying to say….

Man currently work all the crucial jobs. Now we gone and you wont have time to adjust even if both man and woman are equal. You are put at huge dissatvantage here that you would not overcome , bo matter how much you try to prove me you all are as equal as man…

simply just think . In current world we man take all the work that is crucial. If there are female in it they are rare.. how will woman adjust? It will be panic and chaos.
You simply are at dissadvantage even if you think we are equals