What do you do when you are bored

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Depends on the mood.

When i come from work I usually chat with friends a bit, then gym.
At night my friend might come over or we can go for drinks, Games and chat, books too.

For weekends I am usually more outside than inside, if the weather is nice walks or bike ride and so on. At night i either have someone over or we go out

Surf the net for a while.

Watch/Read Manga and Anime

Walk, pet/groom and play with my 2 dogs, one of which is a puppy so he's a handful right now.

Pet and groom my senior cat.

Exergaming- (Wii fit U & Sports Resort) I hated working out until I got this, now I exercise nearly everyday with it.

Cook-try different recipes

Clean up the house/ redecorate

Go for a scenic drive

Pamper myself with beauty regiments (yes, I'm a girl)

Acrylic Rock Painting.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
The thing is u might have what u need

I am not actually that privileged 💔 i would be less bored if i wasn't broke or if i found a job
It'll get better
I was broke just a few months ago while paying for college.

Lol no i just wanted ideas to do sth productive at home that don't cost anything 😂 although yea a new job that pay decently would be great

Hopefully 🙏🏻😔
Imo there is nothing productive you/we can do at home. Only parents have real reasons to find productive staff at home.
For the singles outside is the real thing.
I'll give you an idea if you want.

Find ways to help others. I ll give a simple example of my life. It happened yesterday lol. I was at work as a driver. I felt hungry. I thought myself it would be the best if i had some junk food and a coffee. So I stopped at Everest and I got a coffee with a snack. I felt well but at the same moment I saw a stopped car with a paper as label. The paper said" I am homeless." With my snack at my belly and the coffee at my hand I felt like a real life clown. How could I be happy if my "brother" outside don't have the least basics?
And now I read your question. It is really a great and a very healthy question! And I thank you for your thread.
"What could I do to not be bored?"

-Imo if I have the time to be bored then I have much free time to spend. How could I spend it? Only for myself? And how could I ever be happy only to live for myself? Imo the answer is NEVER. I bet even if you do all this staff the other guys told you , you will never feel complete. I am not talking specifically only to you. I am firstly talking to myself (that's why I wrote the example of my life)and after to the others. 2 months before we discussed about the Ukranian war. What about now? Is the problem solved and now we have time to live our lifes happily at our home?
This is my honest opinión. I hope you find your way.

Imo there is nothing productive you/we can do at home. Only parents have real reasons to find productive staff at home.
For the singles outside is the real thing.
I'll give you an idea if you want.

Find ways to help others. I ll give a simple example of my life. It happened yesterday lol. I was at work as a driver. I felt hungry. I thought myself it would be the best if i had some junk food and a coffee. So I stopped at Everest and I got a coffee with a snack. I felt well but at the same moment I saw a stopped car with a paper as label. The paper said" I am homeless." With my snack at my belly and the coffee at my hand I felt like a real life clown. How could I be happy if my "brother" outside don't have the least basics?
And now I read your question. It is really a great and a very healthy question! And I thank you for your thread.
"What could I do to not be bored?"

-Imo if I have the time to be bored then I have much free time to spend. How could I spend it? Only for myself? And how could I ever be happy only to live for myself? Imo the answer is NEVER. I bet even if you do all this staff the other guys told you , you will never feel complete. I am not talking specifically only to you. I am firstly talking to myself (that's why I wrote the example of my life)and after to the others. 2 months before we discussed about the Ukranian war. What about now? Is the problem solved and now we have time to live our lifes happily at our home?
This is my honest opinión. I hope you find your way.
Volunteering sounds like a good idea indeed 👀 thanks

Taking the window view at the train, books in my hand to read or write, earphones / headphones plugging my ears with Angels and Airwaves instrumental tracks ready to accompany the lonely adventure of a sad boi :cheers:

Sometimes just listen to musics either bts or phonk and then write fanfictions. But nowdays i started another things that i found pretty interesting, work on my german textbook and play duolingo for learning deutsch.

troll people on here
Post automatically merged:

Sometimes just listen to musics either bts or phonk and then write fanfictions. But nowdays i started another things that i found pretty interesting, work on my german textbook and play duolingo for learning deutsch.
kpop isnt music

Surf the net for a while.

Watch/Read Manga and Anime

Walk, pet/groom and play with my 2 dogs, one of which is a puppy so he's a handful right now.

Pet and groom my senior cat.

Exergaming- (Wii fit U & Sports Resort) I hated working out until I got this, now I exercise nearly everyday with it.

Cook-try different recipes

Clean up the house/ redecorate

Go for a scenic drive

Pamper myself with beauty regiments (yes, I'm a girl)

Acrylic Rock Painting.
My fams hate cats...the cats poop everywhere...