Break Week What do you guys think Oda was thinking when he was handling Usopp's character in Wano?

I mean he did give Usopp the racist black lips.
Post automatically merged:

I had no expectations going into this 3rd act because Wano has been underwhelming.

Imagine thinking Oda would follow through on something he set up himself and pulls back only to have one of the main characters running around doing nothing while struggling with fodder.

Also you got a little bit of Odas cum on the side of your lip. You should wipe that since you can't stand people having a difference of opinion.

I'm not saying you can't like what Usopp has done, I'm just saying that if you did then the bar for him is nonexistent in your eyes because you care more about other characters and how they ate portrayed over the disaster that was the nami and usopp fight.
That's a non sequitur. What does wiping cum off your face have to do with difference of opinion?

You're doing the same thing in any case lol. If you say my standards don't exist and I say you have shit standards, that's just par for the course and not an invitation on tit for tat with weak insults. Our conflicting opinions have nothing to do with petty jabs at each other personally.

You talk about the disaster that was the respective fights, but there isn't actually the pretense of a fight. I don't remember seeing a Vs chapter title for either. Or a declaration of a winner.

Those two characters aren't fighters so talking about their fights just goes back to your original mistake.

Last edited:
Oda gives Usopp an upgraded Mr Hercules treatment from time to time.

Usopp is always a solid character treated well by Oda... by far the most humorous with most personality on SHs

Elbaf arc will be for Usopp what Wano is being for Zoro. And considering the fact that apparently the ending of the story is the same from the beginning,all the original 5 Strawhats plus Nico Robin should be at the center of the story in that phase. Sorry Franky,Chopper,Brook and Jinbe!