What do you imagine users looking like

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Keep going!!:finally: Forcing men to wear short hair is gender-based discrimination
I wasn't allowed to have long hair when I was a kid lmao, never really understood that.

I don't know when it happened that short hair = men hairstyle.

Knights, Vikings all had long hair back then. Heck even in Chinese culture (and maybe other asian cultures) cutting your hair was like the worst punishment you could possibly get, as filial relationships are extremely important in (at least) Chinese culture. Your hair was part of what your parents gave you, so cutting it would symbolize throwing away/ cutting off something your parents gave you.
(this was ofc true for both genders)

I wasn't allowed to have long hair when I was a kid lmao, never really understood that.

I don't know when it happened that short hair = men hairstyle.

Knights, Vikings all had long hair back then. Heck even in Chinese culture (and maybe other asian cultures) cutting your hair was like the worst punishment you could possibly get, as filial relationships are extremely important in (at least) Chinese culture. Your hair was part of what your parents gave you, so cutting it would symbolize throwing away/ cutting off something your parents gave you.
(this was ofc true for both genders)
I think this "short hair" trend came around the 1900s from America but I could be wrong.

B

Ballel

mine and zem's ones are close tbh
I think so too
You aren't that far off. People say i look scary. I am not tall, i am 175 and i do have short hair. Not muscly but i am bulky.

RIP hair color tho
I imagined you looking like a slim, slightly muscular and very fashionable guy with dark/black hair.
I think you’re tall, something between normal and skinny and you have short blonde hair and no beard
your description of @solis is the opposite of mine
So your description is short, something between normal and heavy, long black hair and a beard??
@solis is a cute short girl with dark hair
I'm guessing she's around 160 cm
Nah
Lol you f.cking troll
I'm guessing @solis is a short kuudere brunette with shoulder-length hair who wears hipster glasses.
Nah

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
Okay, this is the best one lmao.

@solis who’s closer
:choppawhat:
btw this how I imagine you.
A Latin American/Brazilian guy with curly hair

I think I was influenced by the Spike avi you once had, because of that I think that you have curly hair
I wish i had beatiful eyes like this guy :few:
I have similar skin tone and mouth but different nose(mine is thinner) and eyelashes(mine are pretty big).
Also i have a wavy hair(I don't know how to describe it exactly but that seems to be the correct term in English.)

I'll post a photo next year.