Questions & Mysteries What do you think is Queen's relationship to Judge?

Who is Queen to judge?

• Total voters
hmm
Considering Kaido went to prison many times... and many theorized that King could be a jailor like Shiryuu...
Maybe Queen was a subject experiment for all 3 mad scientists (Vegapunk/Ceasar/Judge)

while Queen could be a prisoner who was a scientist himself... but really... Ceasar already talked about Vegapunk experimenting on prisoners like rats... doing some evil shit..
We also have the request of Orochi to CP0 to bring Vegapunk (probably planned by Kaido and Queen in specific)

So maybe Judge was one of the scientists who were mean as fuck to prisoners... among them Queen of course...

I don’t think Queen was part of the research teams
I think he’s an experiment subject prisoner who escaped along with King the jailor and Kaido who was in prison that day... who also was experimented on by Vegapunk

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Judge, Queen, Vegapunk, and Caesar were all associates that worked together in the lab before. What project did they work on? Dunno. Sanji have connections with all of these scientists so I expect Vegapunk to told Sanji about his DJ.

They probably worked together.

Judge and vegapunk worked together in the past; however, it was a research group Which likely also included Queen a fellow genius scientist who’s probably more in line with the age of the members of this research group.
Post automatically merged:

Judge, Queen, Vegapunk, and Caesar were all associates that worked together in the lab before. What project did they work on? Dunno. Sanji have connections with all of these scientists so I expect Vegapunk to told Sanji about his DJ.
I doubt Caesar was a part of it. He’s too young

We know that before any vinsmoke kids were born judge first conquered four countries of the north blue as king of germa.

Reiju was born when Caesar was 16. Caesar had to be even younger when this research group was a thing.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Do you think that could very well potentially be related to the Red Suits? Or even a technology only Vegapunk currently does possess?

In One piece scientifics are connected to each other.He Worked with judgd In some prototype or something(imagine if he worked In the RS)friends or foes.maybe Queen was in love with Sora and Judge take her so he wants revenge against the vinsmokes:kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah there's a theory that Queen Could be judge brother and Sanji's uncle