General & Others What do you think of Kizaru saying that Weevil's power rivals Whitebeard

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Weevil is as strong as young Whitebeard in terms of strength. Not Prime Whitebeard.

He could be low top tier by standards.
It doesn't state which Whitebeard and also doesn't state whether or not Gura is accounted but only a reference to his Naginata power IIRC so maybe only partially taken into account. If that's the case Weevil might indeed be a massive power house on paper.

Whitebeard is older than Kizaru

So all this talk about young WB makes no sense seeing as that Kizaru would've have been too young to witness a WB in his 20s
Exactly. for him Young Whitebeard is maybe Prime Whitebeard
Post automatically merged:

This^

I think Oda set it up for possible Weevil "hype" later on but I think he is slowly backing down from it since no one gives a fuck about him. He should abandon this character.
by that logic. Oda should abandon Mihawk ,Shanks and Dragon cause of their Hype lool

As I said‚ until Luffy beats Kaido 1 on 1 without any help or if the injuries he has sustained affecting the outcome. He is the strongest creature in the world. Even a defeat to a team work still makes him the strongest creature in the world. Would we see stronger people in the manga ? Sure but until that happens it is all speculation . Will we see stronger in the movies ? I don't care
Kaido be in the strongest is based of rumors, he never have the official title like Whitebeard or Mihawk

he meant PHYSICAL strength ... Kizaru SAID strength ...
why on the fuck name people are compare him with a DF god / Haki master prime Beard

strength is not even a major factor
Whitebeard also had

3 Haki .. 2 of them are advanced
Gura Gura
supreme blade
a functioning brain

he'll low diff his brat

Big chance this is real since Post Wano Luffy will fight him
big chance you need a break from internet

Big chance is the strongest warlord
very big chance (still talking about that break)

Last edited:
he meant PHYSICAL strength ... Kizaru SAID strength ...
why on the fuck name people are compare him with a DF god / Haki master prime Beard

strength is not even a major factor
Whitebeard also had

3 Haki .. 2 of them are advanced
Gura Gura
supreme blade
a functioning brain

he'll low diff his brat

big chance you need a break from internet

very big chance (still talking about that break)
Oda put Weevil at Young Whitebeard level lmao.

Young Whiteabeard for Kizaru can mean anything since Kizaru is younger than Whitebeard.
Maybe for him Young Whiteabeard is 40 year Whitebeard

you underestimate or cannot accept Weevil can have the same strenght as Young Whiteabeard, who for sure he's stronger than a Old Sick Whitebeard in Marineford(it's just common sense).

I know it's common for Oda to hype a character only to show later he was actually shit but since we are this late in the story,I do think there are very high chances that Weevil fulfills that hype.

Being possibly as strong as a Young Wb should put him around God valley WB level.

The new bounties of the ex warlords will give us clearer insight on where Weevil stands.

For now I have Weevil as a low top tier until proven otherwise.

I know it's common for Oda to hype a character only to show later he was actually shit but since we are this late in the story,I do think there are very high chances that Weevil fulfills that hype.

Being possibly as strong as a Young Wb should put him around God valley WB level.

The new bounties of the ex warlords will give us clearer insight on where Weevil stands.

For now I have Weevil as a low top tier until proven otherwise.
It will depend how Luffy will do against Kaido in their third final fight. Post Wano Luffy will fight Weevil for sure. God Valley WB Level is the same Whitebeard who fight Young Garp and Young Roger. Maybe Young Whitebeard fight Xebec too.