Break Week What do you think will happen in the Saturn vs Weak trio fight?

York will probably discover how to stop the Broadcast
I have a feeling it's inside Ancient Robot, that's where Vegapunk Hid it
So We gonna have:

Huge Robot
Demonic Creatures who got Summoned & are Numbered
They clearly can Control their Physical Appearance Freely (Not like Zoans)
They also each have different way of Transportation (Fast Running, Digging, Climbing, Flying & Topman is like a Tank)
It's clear to me that They are like Thousand Sunny's Soldier Dock System

And Oda is a Fan of Power Rangers & Kaiju & Robots & Transformations
So imo once it's revealed that Ancient Robot is Source of Broadcast, Gorosei will need to Stop him Fastest Way Possible
Meaning it's "Fusion Time"

All Gorosei will Disengage & Fuse together to try & One-Shot Ancient Robot (Who clearly gonna be Extremely Tanky)
They are Named after First Five Planets who were thought to revolve around Earth, so imo their Fusion gonna be named after "Earth"

York will probably discover how to stop the Broadcast
I have a feeling it's inside Ancient Robot, that's where Vegapunk Hid it
So We gonna have:

Huge Robot
Demonic Creatures who got Summoned & are Numbered
They clearly can Control their Physical Appearance Freely (Not like Zoans)
They also each have different way of Transportation (Fast Running, Digging, Climbing, Flying & Topman is like a Tank)
It's clear to me that They are like Thousand Sunny's Soldier Dock System

And Oda is a Fan of Power Rangers & Kaiju & Robots & Transformations
So imo once it's revealed that Ancient Robot is Source of Broadcast, Gorosei will need to Stop him Fastest Way Possible
Meaning it's "Fusion Time"

All Gorosei will Disengage & Fuse together to try & One-Shot Ancient Robot (Who clearly gonna be Extremely Tanky)
They are Named after First Five Planets who were thought to revolve around Earth, so imo their Fusion gonna be named after "Earth"
That's a very cool idea. I wonder what a fusion of all five elders would look like. Something like this?

That's a very cool idea. I wonder what a fusion of all five elders would look like. Something like this?

It's very possible, that's exactly how i imagine it as well
All of them were shown attacking with their Heads, so i assume this Fusion gonna be Five Headed
And it's able to Run Fast like a Horse, Fly, Dig & have Spider Legs to Climb ... etc

Oda teased Fusion so many times, there is no way He is gonna miss this Chance now
Especially with a Huge Robot

That only works for weak willed characters
Ok... let's talk about that

Saturn exploded people's heads when they were told not to look at him, but each time they did it he did some weird shit with his eye.

Later... he was making a very similar action against people like Sanji, Bonney, and Luffy. He hit them all with an invisible force that pegged their head the same way the other move did except their heads didn't explode. I assume they can take that hit because they're stronger than normal people, BUT Chopper, Nami, Robin, Usopp, and Brook are not nearly that strong. If they take the same hit that Sanji, Bonney, and Luffy did - they're probably getting their head either exploded or they're getting knocked out.

Last edited:
Ok... let's talk about that

Saturn exploded people's heads when they were told not to look at him, but each time they did it he did some weird shit with his eye.

Later... he was making a very similar action against people like Sanji, Bonney, and Luffy. He hit them all with an invisible force that pegged their head the same way the other move did except their heads didn't explode. I assume they can take that hit because they're stronger than normal people, BUT Chopper, Nami, Robin, Usopp, and Brook are not nearly that strong. If they take the same hit that Sanji, Bonney, and Luffy did - they're probably getting their head either exploded or they're getting knocked out.
Usopp was tanking ulti's headbuts one arc earlier he isn't getting eye diffed , brook is called soul king and is really strong .
Honestly brook + robin alone are stronger than Niji + yonji who faced big mom and that's only counting pre egghead feats.
Post automatically merged:

for me in Germa it goes ichiji then judge then Niji then yonji then reiju.
And Saturn isn't big mom

Last edited:
Usopp was tanking ulti's headbuts one arc earlier he isn't getting eye diffed , brook is called soul king and is really strong .
Honestly brook + robin alone are stronger than Niji + yonji who faced big mom and that's only counting pre egghead feats.
Post automatically merged:

for me in Germa it goes ichiji then judge then Niji then yonji then reiju.
And Saturn isn't big mom
That's true Usopp did "tank" hits from that dinosaur woman, didn't he.

Idk boys that thing messed up Luffy, Bonney, and Sanji. It's like an impact dial hitting your head.

In my version of One Piece, at least some of them are getting their head blown apart.

That's true Usopp did "tank" hits from that dinosaur woman, didn't he.

Idk boys that thing messed up Luffy, Bonney, and Sanji. It's like an impact dial hitting your head.

In my version of One Piece, at least some of them are getting their head blown apart.
it did close to nothing to Luffy though, it only messed up Sanji which is impressive for a low level attack, it may knock out usopp for 3 seconds but it won't do much to robin and brook