Speculations What do you think Yamato has?

What power does Yamato has

• She has a different type of Ancient Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She has a different type of regular Zoan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I see people saying a white tiger mythical zoan, and i think that's a pretty good idea.

My personal prediction was that she was going to be a kirin or qilin mythical zoan. its a mix of a deer and a dragon. A qilin is just as famous as kaido's oriental asian dragon, being kaido's daughter it would fit Yamato really well.

I honestly love the idea of that, that would make her a mythical zoan too!
Post automatically merged:

'Hawkins rode Yamato', bruh don't do my girl dirty like that, Yamato isn't that desperate. :pepecry:

But going back on topic, I guess it can't be helped. A white tiger will have to do. In a way, a tiger in eastern mythology are also considered 'king of the beasts', so I guess it makes sense.

:moonwalk:

Along with Kaido's dragon, a white tiger is also one of the 4 symbols in the ancient Chinese constellation, so i guess its pretty fitting.
White Tiger (mythology) - Wikipedia

We also have Marco the phoenix, all that's missing is the black tortoise. :optimistic:
I wonder if oda gives someone the black tortoise DF, it'd be something interesting to give one of the gorosei tbh. A gorosei might be a waste of that though

Yamato is dragonkin, maybe even last one in her race. Like we ask why Kaido called her his son? Not to mention that Kaido didn't have a wife. I mean maybe there are a lot of whores who give a birth to his bastards, but Yamato is different case. It could be that she is orphan who was adopted by Kaido. So for her...meaning of hatred toward dragons, goes toward herself, which made her to despite her own self, and wanting became s different person. Like if she was born to be a monster she still has a desire to became a hero.