Questions & Mysteries What do you want the SSG's weapons to be ?

@Celestial D. Dragon's idea , is that the SSG's weapons will be Airplanes

i agree with it and i want SSG's weapons to be Aircraft Fighters

There are 3 weapons that i preferred :
1. Aircraft Fighters
2 . Ballistic Missiles
3 . Submarines

1. Aircraft Fighters
examples :
• F-22 Raptor ( from USA )
F-22 Raptor said:
• or T-50 Pak Fa ( from Russia )
T-50 Pak Fa said:
------------------------------------------------------------

2. Ballistic Missiles
if not Aircraft Fighters , Balistic Missiles also wouldn't dissapoint , examples :
• Shaheen 3 ( from Pakistan , range 2750 KM )
• R-36 ICBM ( from Russia , range 10.000 to 16.000 KM )
i feel like if SSG is creating something like this , it wouldn't be as powerful as R-36 though . ICBMs ( Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles ) like R-36 are capable of destroying cities
the Marines don't need something as powerful as that anyway
------------------------------------------------------------

3 . Powerful Submarines
Submarines that are more powerful than Law's sub also would be incredible .
especially since most of One Piece planet is water , and Submarines are stealthy ( they are hidden deep underwater , also doesn't generate loud sound like Aircraft Fighters )

• like Kilo class Submarine ( from Russia )
• another example , Astute class Submarine from England
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The Weapons that i don't prefer
1. Tanks
2 . New type Pacifistas
3 . Modern Battleships

i feel like Tanks , like Leopard 2A5s ( from Germany )
and New Pacifistas , like from Movie Z
are not going to be that good . they will have to be carried by Marine Battleships , so they won't be able to reach the targeted locations ( i mean , other lands separated by seas ) independently . and most of One Piece Planet is water

it is better to have weapons that can reach any targeted locations independently , like Aircraft Fighters , Ballistic Missiles , or Submarines ( though they might be more expensive than Tanks , and New Pacifistas )

Modern Battleships ( Battleships that are made entirely from steel , like Sigma class Corvette below , from Netherlands )
are going to be good , though i feel like current Marine Battleships are still really capable of doing battle in seas' surfaces

besides i want something that's completely new , not another Battleships .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway , what do you want the SSG's weapons to be ?

some tags :
@Admiral Lee Hung @silverfire @SmokedOut @R A I T E I I I @Jiihad @Bogard @Sentinel @Reborn @Arara @Light D Lamperouge

Last edited:
The world government abolished one of the Three Great Powers for them to that is a big move I’m hoping that the World Government managed to obtain an Ancient Weapon.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Yeah, its interesting that there's motorcycles, tanks, submarines, battleships, trains, but zero (modern) aircraft in OP. It'd definitely be weird to see it in the verse, and it would serve to reduce the prestige around flying DFs. Also, one aircraft could do the damage of a fleet of ships in a buster call.

Like @Exodia. said, I think SSG is replicating Shichibukai DNA. That's why we saw those new Marines that looked like Kuma, and Doffy.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I doubt Oda will be too innovative about this, unless Vegapunk will be working specifically on a new project

I also wonder what Franky will think about to face these weapons off

most likely devil fruit based because that’s what vp is known for. Possibly some sort of beings using multiple dfs simultaneously. In some ways Kuma is already like this.

Well he tried to replicate Kaidos dragon fruit ability maybe he recreated the abilities of strong individuals and create an army of them that would be utmost too op to challenge past admirals or great pirates