General & Others What fandom has the worst takes?

When Wano was going on most of the debates were about the characters present at Onigashima "War" as expected.

Now that we are on a between arc with lots of worldwide events going on the debates about "forgotten" characters are getting more and more often and so as their respectives fandom terrible agenda/power scalling.

What is in your opinion the worst fandom in One Piece or the weird fandom that came out of the closet? Like fandom you didn't even know that character even had a fandom and even less with weird takes?

Lately I have found Teach, Doflamingo and Kidd fandom to be the worsts I ever seen.

Last edited:
When Wano was going on most of the debates were about the characters present at Onigashima "War" as expected.

Now that we are on a between arc with lots of worldwide events going on the debates about "forgotten" characters are getting more and more often and so as their respectives fandom terrible agenda/power scalling.

What is in your opinion the worst fandom in One Piece or the creepy fandom that came out of the closet? Like fandom you didn't even know that character even had a fandom and even less that creepy with weird takes?

Lately I have found Teach, Doflamingo and Kidd fandom to be the worsts I ever seen.
You have some pretty weird and creepy takes.