Break Week What fault do we have if being a Zoro fan is much more advantageous.

Being a Zoro fan is only easy if you can deal with getting 20v1ed by every fanbase

Being a Luffy fan is the easiest cause at the end of the day you know he’s gonna come out on top somehow

Being a Sanji fan is rough because unlike Zoro fans that know he’ll be redeemed soon after he takes an L (held back by Gifters to fighting Kaido with Luffy, cut by Apoo to oneshotting him, etc) Sanji will be redeemed as well but it’s impossible to predict how long it’ll take

Actually, you know who got it worst?

Villain fans.

I cheer on most of the main arc villains (Crocodile/Enel/Lucci/Doflamingo), cause if there is anything Oda is truly goated at, it's creating God tier arc villains.
Kaido was a disappointment this regard, Oda screwed up on delivering his "character"

And I cheer them on, knowing fully well that they will catch an L sooner or later due to some bullshit plot armour :josad:

And when one of them makes a comeback (Lucci), Oda shits on him multiple times too :josad:

Can't catch a damn break lmao.

This lmao.

Dude is literally the most polarized lol, loved and hated to the extreme.
Feels like half the dudes can't wait to shit on him at any opportunity they get.

It's pretty much cause Oda given enough material to argue Zoro versus everybody lmao.
I read that in your message from earlier and I completely agree

Zoro has some sort of “rivalry”, connection, or tie to MANY different characters so he’s always caught in the middle of everything

Luffy vs Zoro (Captain and RHM, Whiskey Peak, Supernova, CoC)
Zoro vs Sanji ( Wings of the PK, Little Garden, 2nd and 3rd of the crew)
Zoro vs Law (Supernova, both members of the RT5, leaders of the next generation)
Zoro vs Kid (Supernova, members of the RT5, leaders of the next generation, CoC)
Zoro vs Killer (Supernova, RT5, leaders of the next generation)

Then you have to think about the characters that he’s set to surpass

Ryuma, Mihawk, and Rayleigh

With Mihawk being a very polarizing character due to his title and rivalry with Shanks