What features would you want added to the WorstGen Forum?

One of the first things I tried when I first got here, is to paste a screenshot straight into the comment area. It didn't work. Then I tried uploading to my google drive and that didn't work either. I had to renew my imgur account which I didn't use for maybe 10 years.
It would be great if in 2023 this forum will catch up to all other places where you can copy-paste or drag-and-drop pictures easily.

Lmao no.

All that will do is turn this place into Reddit 2.0 with people abusing the shit outta it.

We have a ignore button.
I don't see how. Reddit's feature is karma, people that don't know how to internet right downvote each others posts just to push them down and hide things. I simply said a dislike button so people can show their discontent with stupid posts, just like they like them to show their agreeance. No actual effect on the post itself.

Lmao no.

All that will do is turn this place into Reddit 2.0 with people abusing the shit outta it.

We have a ignore button.
Imo it could work since on reddit the downvotes impact the ranking/visibility of a post - if it's in the negative, the post gets relegated to the bottom of the page

Here, posts would remain in the same order, it's just that you could see both the likes and dislikes a post has

One of the first things I tried when I first got here, is to paste a screenshot straight into the comment area. It didn't work. Then I tried uploading to my google drive and that didn't work either. I had to renew my imgur account which I didn't use for maybe 10 years.
It would be great if in 2023 this forum will catch up to all other places where you can copy-paste or drag-and-drop pictures easily.
YES THIS