What got you into reading Kingdom? And do you recommend it to other people?

Up until quite recently, and for a loooooong ass time, Kingdom has been the most consistently rewarding manga out there week to week.

It still is in some ways, if you don't share the view on declining quality.

It's 100% an easy recommendation. It wouldn't have needed it if the greedy cunts behind the animation didn't cheap out. Kingdom will never get a chance to reach its full potential without a proper anime adaptation, but it just doesn't appear to be a priority.

Up until quite recently, and for a loooooong ass time, Kingdom has been the most consistently rewarding manga out there week to week.

It still is in some ways, if you don't share the view on declining quality.

It's 100% an easy recommendation. It wouldn't have needed it if the greedy cunts behind the animation didn't cheap out. Kingdom will never get a chance to reach its full potential without a proper anime adaptation, but it just doesn't appear to be a priority.
Yeah, I don't understand why the studio wanted to do shitty CGI for it first season. I'm sorry Japan but CGI is not it! It ruined Berserk and nearly crippled Kingdom. Thank God that the second season reverted back to normal animation.

I started following Kingdom back in 2012/2013 - cant remember the exact year. I used to watch a lot of anime those days and I found Kingdom anime. I know, I know that the anime had horrible CGI lmao - even then I loved the story so much, that I started reading the manga weekly after finishing the anime.

I used to recommend Kingdom to everyone. These days it has become so popular it doesnt need any recommendations. In fact, I wish fewer people read it so that the powerlevel freaks don't ruin this series for others.