Powers & Abilities What haki skills is Luffy missing?

C

Cruxroux

Level 3 of All haki?

CoO : same we have peaked.
CoA : haven't we already peaked.
CoC : FS Killing

Imho:

- He's got CoA down. We had 3 levels already, being basic hardening, the shockwave one is the next stage, and internal destuction (Luffy's Roc Moves). Id actually say AdCoC is technically stage 4 year and not a level of CoC by itself.

- CoO, he's barely mastered the 2nd stage, FS imo. FS mastery is what he needs to learn here with Kizaru i think. Finally whatever 3rd stage is probably (?) Shanks' FS killer thing. To go beyond and essentially trick the person into seeing the wrong future? Not sure.....

- CoC has the basic one we know, then i would "assume" stage 2 is the thing Shanks pulled on Ryokugyuu. Stage 3 is not known yet?

All in all, highly subjective and confusing.

VoAT is a totally separate thing imo. Probably an adjunct to CoO, but its not a "power" with combat ability.

AdCoC is just an application to Hardening. Its not necessarily a "stage" in Conquerors imo, but thats just me.
Roc is just his gear 2+3 stacked attacks

As for what he’s missing
For armament the only ones he hasn’t shown is full body and whatever character like katakuri and maybe Jinbe have
It seems to be a more advanced form of hardening.

I imagine there are ways to have your conquerors boost your observation haki somehow

As for a more advanced form of conquerors specifically I think it’ll be like the yami fruit and basically be able to turn off devil fruit abilities

Imho:

- He's got CoA down. We had 3 levels already, being basic hardening, the shockwave one is the next stage, and internal destuction (Luffy's Roc Moves). Id actually say AdCoC is technically stage 4 year and not a level of CoC by itself.

- CoO, he's barely mastered the 2nd stage, FS imo. FS mastery is what he needs to learn here with Kizaru i think. Finally whatever 3rd stage is probably (?) Shanks' FS killer thing. To go beyond and essentially trick the person into seeing the wrong future? Not sure.....

- CoC has the basic one we know, then i would "assume" stage 2 is the thing Shanks pulled on Ryokugyuu. Stage 3 is not known yet?

All in all, highly subjective and confusing.

VoAT is a totally separate thing imo. Probably an adjunct to CoO, but its not a "power" with combat ability.

AdCoC is just an application to Hardening. Its not necessarily a "stage" in Conquerors imo, but thats just me.
Shanks uses CoC to disturb people's CoO
It's not a CoO ability.
FS is the last stage of CoO...Oda established that already, same with adCoA.
Post automatically merged:

Observation killer
Excessive CoA
Island lvl CoO
Ray & Shanks lvl CoC
Ray level of CoC? Luffy surpassed that
Shanks level of CoC is skyplit level which Luffy has
If you mean better mastery of CoC skills then yeah, he's not like Shanks yet

Excessive CoA is a waste of time
Luffy does have Island level CoA. Even retainers could feel GB when he entered wano
How do you think he's able to feel Shanks and GB presnece who were far away from Capital city of Wano?
Wano is also huge Island btw