Questions & Mysteries What happend to β€œZoro is going to focus/Fight the Orochi/ Samurai side of the Enemies? πŸ˜‚

its in the same place as sanji vs kata
At least it's still happen. Even though it's just a clash, it's still counts. While Zoro stated himself that he will gather up samurai but never did so.....
we didn't want a 1v1 anyway that would make kaido look lame like king and queen are looking now
Pretty sure Kaido doesn't look lame at all when he's fighting against 5 Supernovas right now.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
At least it's still happen. Even though it's just a clash, it's still counts. While Zoro stated himself that he will gather up samurai but never did so.....

Pretty sure Kaido doesn't look lame at all when he's fighting against 5 Supernovas right now.
if you call throwing a jelly bean at someone a clash then sure, and that's my point exactly kaido doesn't look lame at all because he is that strong but king and queen however...

Zorofans before Wano:

- Zoro and Luffy will fight Kaido. Luffy will defeat him then Zoro will deliver the killing blow> In progress...

Zorohaters and Sanjitards:

- Zoro vs Kaido will never happen> Zoro is fighting Kaido on the rooftop.
- Zoro vs Orochi> He got beheaded by Kaido.
- Zoro vs Denjiro> He's an ally and one of the scabbards.
- Zoro vs Kanjuro> Got one-shot by Kiku LOL.
- Zoro vs Who's Who> Who's Who is fighting Jinbei.
- Zoro vs Queen> Zoro didn't care about Queen and declared that he wanted to fight Kaido.

You gotta love how desperate Sanjitards and Zorohaters are LOL

Zorohaters and Sanjitards now:

- Zoro will fall down or get tossed by Kaido then he will fight King. Just before chapter 1000, they were saying that Zoro is too weak for King. But After Zoro joined the Kaido fight. They became so salty to the point that they wanted to see Zoro fighting King instead of Kaido LOOOOOOOOOOL

Don DaSlayer

The Peerless swordsman
β€Ž
Zorofans before Wano:

- Zoro and Luffy will fight Kaido. Luffy will defeat him then Zoro will deliver the killing blow> In progress...

Zorohaters and Sanjitards:

- Zoro vs Kaido will never happen> Zoro is fighting Kaido on the rooftop.
- Zoro vs Orochi> He got beheaded by Kaido.
- Zoro vs Denjiro> He's an ally and one of the scabbards.
- Zoro vs Kanjuro> Got one-shot by Kiku LOL.
- Zoro vs Who's Who> Who's Who is fighting Jinbei.
- Zoro vs Queen> Zoro didn't care about Queen and declared that he wanted to fight Kaido.

You gotta love how desperate Sanjitards and Zorohaters are LOL

Zorohaters and Sanjitards now:

- Zoro will fall down or get tossed by Kaido then he will fight King. Just before chapter 1000, they were saying that Zoro is too weak for King. But After Zoro joined the Kaido fight. They became so salty to the point that they wanted to see Zoro fighting King instead of Kaido LOOOOOOOOOOL

Lies.
A minority of Zoro fans perhaps believed only that, but a vast majority put the shogun on a pedistal as one of the strongest swordsman in the world.
Zoro needed to fight him.

At one point, King and Orochi appeared and King was the chosen one.
Then Kyoshiro appeared and him and King were obviously going to be both defeated by Zoro. And of course he would slay Kaido above the flower capital too.

Chapter after chapter Zoro fans lost everything (more than any other fandom probably).
Now all you have is Kaido, Luffy's opponent, and a strong link with Orochi:sanmoji:

Lies.
A minority of Zoro fans perhaps believed only that, but a vast majority put the shogun on a pedistal as one of the strongest swordsman in the world.
Zoro needed to fight him.

At one point, King and Orochi appeared and King was the chosen one.
Then Kyoshiro appeared and him and King were obviously going to be both defeated by Zoro. And of course he would slay Kaido above the flower capital too.

Chapter after chapter Zoro fans lost everything (more than any other fandom probably).
Now all you have is Kaido, Luffy's opponent, and a strong link with Orochi:sanmoji:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Before Wano began. It was always Zoro vs the Shogun this and that. Then Orochi's name was revealed....and they started cumming in their pants. Then his appearence was revealed. Then they ran to King lmao.

Our wildest hope was probably Sanji defeating a calamity in a 1 vs 1 before Wano.
We're doing fine :kayneshrug:

Of course Oda tricked us with Drake as a possible warm up and Sanji vs P1 ending being offpanelled, we had our disappointments throughout Wano, but that was not part of what we expected.
Two on panel full fights in a single arc would have been a plus.
anything after WCI am I right

anything after WCI am I right
WCI's ending was a nightmare, I'd have never imagined it to be so bad and Sanji to be so mistreated by Oda. And he probably thinks he did a great job focusing only on the aspects he neglected (his emotions and his cooking) and on his past.

What aspects has Oda neglected regarding the marimo robot? :christmwai:
That's why I'm warning you :josad:

At least he is going to cut Kaido a bit more, Sanji had just a couple of clashes. You are lucky if you are into feats :specialmeh:

WCI's ending was a nightmare, I'd have never imagined it to be so bad and Sanji to be so mistreated by Oda. And he probably thinks he did a great job focusing only on the aspects he neglected (his emotions and his cooking) and on his past.

What aspects has Oda neglected regarding the marimo robot? :christmwai:
That's why I'm warning you :josad:

At least he is going to cut Kaido a bit more, Sanji had just a couple of clashes. You are lucky if you are into feats :specialmeh:
I don't know what you mean
zoro hype is coming :myman::myman:
you make it sound like cutting kaido is trivial and thats just the start

what?
most people didnt even expect zoro to reach kaido
if zoro doing this at the beginning of the fight then you know whats next right?:josad::josad:
i was talking about Zoro fan, they have to be if their boy is Zoro :goyea:

What if Oda decides that that weird aura around Enma is Oden's haki to symbolise that Oden never left Wano alone? Oda likes this kind of crap:kayneshrug:

i was talking about Zoro fan, they have to be if their boy is Zoro :goyea:

What if Oda decides that that weird aura around Enma is Oden's haki to symbolise that Oden never left Wano alone? Oda likes this kind of crap:kayneshrug:
so you just gonna ignore hitetsu's explanation of what it is?
or how it sucked the haki from zoro's arm?
or how zoro got winded from that hiryu kaen?
or how zoro said he'd be stronger if he mastered the sword?
where does he get stronger if it's just oden doing all the work

Most expected zoro to fight king 1v1 at best some even thought kyoshiro or whos who
kaido as a first match up surprised alot of people
cant go much higher than fighting yonko