Break Week What happened to zoro vs orochi?

Oda killed the only real build up that would have made zoro have great impact in this arc

He forced zoro into Rooftop battle.
Zoro came and never spoke about fighting kaido till the raid
We had Zoro confront orochi and his men, wanting to avenge yasu throughout the arc.

Well you guys got fanservice Feats instead of getting proper fights and characterisation for Zoro
Let me doubt it. This is just a garbage argument to take down Zoro's performance because there is no other way to belittle him.

When Zoro cries out for revenge against Orochi, Hiyori asks to be the one to take revenge. Hiyori is the last to speak and therefore it is Hiyori's will that prevails over Zoro. So no, it didn't make much sense for Zoro to be the one to finish off Orochi. At least not for that specific situation.

As soon as Zoro got Enma, it was already 99% clear that he was going to hurt Kaido. What we didn't know was how. Only the haters did not see it. Aside from that, Zoro always makes it clear that he intends to go after Kaido. Zoro didn't end up there by chance. Zoro's presence on the roof is much more justified than that of Law, Kid and Killer.

I think Zoro exceeded the expectations of 90% of people or even more. Even from many of those who supported the ZKK.

I was one of those who supported the ZKK, but for me it was not a great feat. It just meant that Zoro could hurt Kaido, something we already know he can do.

What Zoro did on the roof, he didn't expect at all. In addition, we also learned more about his past, something about his lineages and we saw him accept himself as a Pathfinder.

I find it ridiculous to criticize his performance.