Questions & Mysteries What happened with Uzuki and Rion in the ~year time skip

Share your ideas, please.

Imo, I think they clasged at first but Rion gradually understood Uzuki's situation and they worked together for the majority of the year.

Afterwards, possibly due to Uzuki's Big Bro, Rion had to die (how, I still don't know).

Also, they kept quiet fpr a year until Uzuki basically decided to show himself hence Nagumo getting the intel through his friend.

You don't just take a stroll with a body bag like that. It was clearly planned.

Tags:
@Nidai_Kitetsu @Xlaw @Chrono @Alpha @Tobra @djiayebee @Jailer @NikaInParis @Light D Lamperouge @Dark Admiral @Worst
@wordy
@Renzokuken @Marimo_420 @Kromage911 @BleakAsh @Don DaSlayer @Meeyori @Cream filled donut7 @Seatonnes
@CoC: Color of Clowns
@Devilbat @Yato @Woozles

- She joined forces with Uzuki for a year against Asaki

- Uzuki and Asaki kidnapped her

These are the only two possibilities. I dont see her chasing Uzuki for a year without informing Sakamoto and Nagumo.
Or chasing him and not being able to catch him for nearly a year.
What if they joined forces secretly while pretending to be fighting, but once Asaki got wind of it he gave Uzuki another ultimatum and this time he really did kill her(or Rion killed herself to spare him the grief idk)

Or chasing him and not being able to catch him for nearly a year.
What if they joined forces secretly while pretending to be fighting, but once Asaki got wind of it he gave Uzuki another ultimatum and this time he really did kill her(or Rion killed herself to spare him the grief idk)
If they were working together then I dont think Uzuki killed her. Unless he became evil or something.

But yh after this mission I dont think Uzuki would leave behind his friends. He possibly burnt the orphanage to make all of his friends look like "corpses". So yh they would all be against Asaki.
Post automatically merged:

Sorry for this gibbrish post. Im sleep deprived.

Rion chasing Uzuki for a year seems farfetched... But if she somehow had a heart-to-heart talk with him after a quick clash (preferably with her winning/having an upper hand) and decided to help him out, it at least would explain the 1 year gap, so I kinda like that idea.

As for her death - maybe Uzuki's personality split started to emerge and he did kill her, but it wasn't strictly him, more like his evil alter ego?

What if Rio is alive and that's some near perfect body double of her and is actually working with Uzuki

Or maybe some condition must be met for Uzuki's alter persona to emerge that we don't know yet
I think the alter ego was a fake out - we saw that the guy was normal but had to pull shady stuff because of Asaki, which eventually must have lead to him becoming overall colder and calculating

I doubt we have a Doppio/Diavolo situation here

I think the alter ego was a fake out - we saw that the guy was normal but had to pull shady stuff because of Asaki, which eventually must have lead to him becoming overall colder and calculating

I doubt we have a Doppio/Diavolo situation here
Big problem with this is that the literal telepath can sense a separate ego in Slur.