Questions & Mysteries What have Brook and Usopp done in Wano?

Unless I am being very forgetful, Brook and Usopp haven't done anything of note in Wano.It really feels like Oda has completely forgotten about them.

Brook's peers beat up Tobi Roppos, with one of them being pursued by CP0 and the other one looking for Zoro to help him.It also doesn't really seem like he will get a fight (unless he helps Izo) or a Poneglyph-Type moment similar to the one he had in WCI.

Usopp on the other hand had his epic CoO awakening moment in Dressrosa along with the whole God Usopp sidestory, and hasn't used observation haki since then.Most of his panel time, includes him crying in pain and running from Page One and Ulti.
Is it just me or is he absolutely insignificant in this arc? I know Oda has to handle way too many characters but still, it's frustrating to see 2 strawhats handled like that.

Unless I am being very forgetful, Brook and Usopp haven't done anything of note in Wano.It really feels like Oda has completely forgotten about them.

Brook's peers beat up Tobi Roppos, with one of them being pursued by CP0 and the other one looking for Zoro to help him.It also doesn't really seem like he will get a fight (unless he helps Izo) or a Poneglyph-Type moment similar to the one he had in WCI.

Usopp on the other hand had his epic CoO awakening moment in Dressrosa along with the whole God Usopp sidestory, and hasn't used observation haki since then.Most of his panel time, includes him crying in pain and running from Page One and Ulti.
Is it just me or is he absolutely insignificant in this arc? I know Oda has to handle way too many characters but still, it's frustrating to see 2 strawhats handled like that.
Brook did help against Meme and take down a number. :catrude:

Usopp is there so Lolda can give him a 500 million berri bounty via gags and lies that only Lolda likes in the whole world. :catcry:

For Oda, Japanese based side characters are more important than main characters. Even kid like Otama was effective in the war against pirates than actual pirates. And I think trashbbards had more screentime than few straw hats. Raizou fight got more panel time than Brook or Usopp outsmarting fodders.
Post automatically merged:

Usopp&Brook "rest" arc before Elbaf
There will be no elbaf arc. Even if it is there Oda will create characters and let them waste a panel time than giving actual development to main characters.

Hotei could've been a good match for Brook if the former was written better... I don't even know what will he do at this point... There's no match for him left...

Usopp, well what can we expect? He's not yet ready for this, as seen against P1, arguably the weakest TR whom Sanji just toyed by testing RS... Chopper is more disappointing than him at this point, he's obviously ready... If the concept of sumo wrestlers has been utilized better then there should've been some decent ones present in Onigashima...

Usopp might be reserved for Elbaf... Just like how Robin and Sanji wasn't given a fight during Dressrosa and WCI respectively...

Brook has been more or less support, nothing more nothing less. His role has never been major or honestly even minor, hes pretty insignificant. But Brook did his job so I cannot complain.

Usopp did nothing but will somehow knock Big Mom off of Onigashima or some other gag garbage.
Post automatically merged:

This chapter confirmed that the alliance would have lost if it wasn't for Usopp Shooting Tama's Balls in everyone's mouths

Five non Headliner Gifters injured Izo
Ok but 1 Luffy CoCblast and that knocks out anyone who Tama flipped and probably more.

This just shows how hard is to give a single quest to all the characters involved and how hard is to make everyone happy.
Its not hard. All oda had to do was make Usopp beat page 1. If you watch one piece closely over the years you'll see how racist it is and post 90's animes don't believe in having a strong black character. Well that goes for anime and cartoons.

We went from being storm is the leader of the xmen to every black character being like the black kid in Danny phantom. Weak emotional and quick to switch sides. And every black female character is dating a white guy and gets killed.

Plus animus with strong black characters that rival the main character gets canceled like tenuous tense or Black Lagoon. Japs and Americans can't handle the competition. Aqualad was the exception but as you see that anime never got a new season and you better believe it would have without him.

For example

Cyborg leaving the teen titans
The afro dude from xiaolin showdown switching sides then getting written off
Static shock getting no love in this marvel infested universe
Number 5 ending up with Mr 2( the one black character ending up with an unattractive white male)
Karin( the only black female character ending up with an unattractive white? Male)
Killerbee not having kids despite everyone else having kids or protégé
Raikage( not having kids even though its ovvious tsunami wanted the L D)
Uub introduced in the last chapter of DBZ just for him to be completely ignored in super despite being set up as the next protector of the universe
HXH( every black character is either shot in the head or decapitated including the black girl who got to live so she could basically be killias slave)
Caska ( the only black character not killed off so she can basically be a rape victim and was literally retarded for most of the Mangas serilization then that fucker died.)
Kaname tosen( turns evil than is fodderized by multiple characters)
Jozu- loses an arm
Aokiji- loses a leg
Yassop runs out on his kid
Number 5 prison?
Miss monday(marries unattractive white male after being fodderized by Zoro)
Muhammad advol- killed off

Some people would say these character aren't even black or i misspelled their names but I think they are just missing the point. Post 90's animation where black people will watch anime and cartoons without proper representation means that having good black character would only hurt sells in most cases unless the character are just brutally killed or tortured throughout the series. I can't even go on Netflix without seeing the black characters killed in the first episode.

Don't even get me started on how badly they did Muhammad ali Jr in baki. That was disrespectful to the fans and ali in general. I mean most of these animes are based on fighting and the best fighters in real life are all black. Like the greatest in every combat sport is a blackguy so I can see why they are jealous.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Brook and Usopp both shined in WCI and Dressrosa. So not surprised if their roles are minor in Wano. Hopefully Usopp will shine more in Elbaf arc. The Strawhat that got done dirty the most is Chopper. Didn't do much in WCI and Wano except curing against Queen's virus.