Character Discussion What Hogwarts house would all the Strawhats be sorted to?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
High battle IQ =/= cunning.

Zoro will always have a fair sword duel if he can.

He’s made this clear at multiple points. Even as recently as King he thought King was a swordsman at first and only started saying “I’ll kill you with my teeth if I have to” after that was established to be false.
Cunning can mean "ingenious", which means
adjective: ingenious
  1. (of a person) clever, original, and inventive.
Considering how Zoro usually finds different ways to beat his enemies (voice of all things to cut mr1, flying slashes from the gunslinger dude in skype, combining them against Ohm, etc.

Cunning can mean "ingenious", which means
adjective: ingenious
  1. (of a person) clever, original, and inventive.
Considering how Zoro usually finds different ways to beat his enemies (voice of all things to cut mr1, flying slashes from the gunslinger dude in skype, combining them against Ohm, etc.
I personally think the fact that Zoro values fair fights with swordsman and isn’t willing to cheat his way to the top strongly implies he’s not a slytherin.

Plus Zoro values his Captain over his own dream. That’s basically non-slytherin behavior.

Most slytherin will do anything for their dreams and since Zoro is comitted to his captain and to fairness I think he’s not a slytherin.

Doggo

He like plant its so huffelpuff
Neville literally becomes Herbology professor.
Post automatically merged:

I personally think the fact that Zoro values fair fights with swordsman and isn’t willing to cheat his way to the top strongly implies he’s not a slytherin.

Plus Zoro values his Captain over his own dream. That’s basically non-slytherin behavior.

Most slytherin will do anything for their dreams and since Zoro is comitted to his captain and to fairness I think he’s not a slytherin.
Cunning is not necessarily related to "deceit", despite being the common association.
As I've said, it's also about creativity, and Zoro has that.
Not only that, his ambition and drive to become the world's best swordsman is literally the theme of the character.

As I've said, it's also about creativity, and Zoro has that.
Not only that, his ambition and drive to become the world's best swordsman is literally the theme of the character.
But Luffy has more drive than Zoro. But like Zoro, I’d argue Luffy is clearly not a slytherin. Hell Luffy is even MORE creative than Luffy.

I think you’re falling into a design trap we’re you’re evaluating Zoro based on his “cool” design and green hair but not being objective about his personality.

It’s like when people say Batman is an anti-hero when he’s literally not.

Doggo

But Luffy has more drive than Zoro. But like Zoro, I’d argue Luffy is clearly not a slytherin. Hell Luffy is even MORE creative than Luffy.

I think you’re falling into a design trap we’re you’re evaluating Zoro based on his “cool” design and green hair but not being objective about his personality.

It’s like when people say Batman is an anti-hero when he’s literally not.
0 traps.
Luffy's dream is more related to "adventure and romance" than Zoro's.
They are different in nature.
And, as I've said, you are assuming Slytherins like to cheat their way to their goals, saying that "Zoro prefers an honest duel".
I'm telling you that this is a misconception about the House.
Zoro preferring an honest duel, and Zoro being a creative fighter that seeks ways to overpower his opponents when required, are not mutually exclusives.