Chapter Discussion What I think what happened to Tanjiro

I think Tanjiro didnt died, when Muzan stick or posssed Tanjiro, Muzan manage to heal Tanjiro at the same time and then he died but he left some cell from Tanjiro. This is the reason why after the defeat of Muzan demons still existed because Muzan still existed but in his weaker state or simply muzan cannot be killed because he can teleport anywhere in any demons that he made.

Tanjiro knew this, but all of the demon slayer corps cant or dont wanna kill Tanjiro because they like the guy and they believe that one day he will escaped this just like Nezuko did..

Now Kanao and Tanjiro became together and they had a son. Now this is the trick, i think Tanjiro and Nezuko’s dna and their spirit is so strong that Muzan cant manage to possesed them probably simply because they are truly the decendants of Yoriichi or Yoriichi’s father somehow some way. Tanjiro went to Tamayo or he traveled to find a cure for himself while defeating demons at the same time probably now he mastered the sun breath style and Muzan can now go to the sun because of Tanjiro and Muzan now manage to erase the scars that Yoriichi did to him.

Last edited: