Questions & Mysteries What if… Zoro had Yoru vs Kaido?

How much damage does Kaido take from Yoru Asura

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Enma increases Zoro's haki output which allows his attacks to be much more powerful than what he can achieve without it.

Yoru would possibly do the same thing with Zoro until he his fully able to control it, and possibly to a much greater degree, considering it's already black.

Question is, would Zoro be able to control Yoru without first learning to master Enma, or would Yoru turn him into a husk.
I don’t know about that. I don’t think all great sword have the same gimmick as Enma. I don’t think Ace, Griffon, WB bisento, Shodai, Yoru etc all suck up your Baki and let you empty.

Just take Shusui, it’s a legendary sword, a second grade one like Enma, and it’s blacken. Yet it didnt suck Haki or life force.

All those great swords need to be mastered so I agree that Zoro can’t use Yoru before mastering it. But maybe the gimmick is different from each sword. Maybe for the Shodai it’s you have to take over the curse, maybe an other crush your mind etc etc.

I think Enma sucking and releasing ability is only for Enma.

Yeah okay. "WB still WSM in current time".
"But WB needed tons of meds to even be half-relevant in MF..... "
You literally just proved to yourself that he wasn't WSM in current time :lulz:
Can you not read dude or are you just trolling at this point? Off meds /Stabbed and heart attack having WB is not the one im talking about. Either address the point correctly or dont quote me again.

Can you not read dude or are you just trolling at this point? Off meds /Stabbed and heart attack having WB is not the one im talking about. Either address the point correctly or dont quote me again.
I see that you are off your meds just like Oldbeard was.
You do realize that Old WB got stabbed because his CoO was weak AF at MF right?
Now you are trying to argue that he lost his face and his chest against akainu because he got stabbed LOL :lulz:
WSM is so strong that he cant even sense a VA tier attack......

You do realized that Old WB got stabbed because his CoO was getting weaker at MF right?
Now you are trying to argue that he lost against akainu because he got stabbed LOL :lulz:
WSM is so strong that he cant even sense a VA tier attack......
Concession accepted, you are entirely ignoring what im saying and twisting things to fit your made up narrative.

Thanks for publicly admitting you can’t prove me wrong.

Yeah keep believing that oldbeard was the WSM at current time :youcraz:
He had the title in his intro, so yes he was. Once he got off the meds and his health started deteriorating quickly, he wasn’t anymore.It’s fairly simple you know.

Yet you are oddly fixated on MF WB when i never talked about him and are denying WBs title while at the same time taking Mihawks as Gospell.

Stay biased.

He had the title in his intro, so yes he was. Once he got off the meds and his health started deteriorating quickly, he wasn’t anymore.It’s fairly simple you know.
So a 72-old whitebeard who needed his daily dose of advils was still WSM and could beat Kaido.
You know OP is currently at the wano arc right? :milaugh:

So a 72-old whitebeard who needed his daily dose of advils was still WSM and could beat Kaido.
You know OP is currently at the wano arc right? :milaugh:
He wouldnt have because if he starts fighting then hes off his meds and his health will deteriorate, same against any other top tier.

That wasnt my point, my point is that that WB before getting off his meds was WSM by title and so his prime version who is obviously stronger and healthier is > anyone rn.

He wouldnt have because if he starts fighting then hes off his meds and his health will deteriorate, same against any other top tier.

That wasnt my point, my point is that that WB before getting off his meds was WSM by title and so his prime version who is obviously stronger and healthier is > anyone rn.
1) Now one is arguing primebeard is the strongest :seriously:

2) WB had been sick for years, but you claimed he was still WSM in current times.
Seriously you really thought old WB got sick 10 days before MF :lulz:

Last edited by a moderator: