Break Week What if Kaido came to Marineford (fanmade chapter by Ricky Acong Subroto, amazing artist) and published on Arthur's Website.

He literally switched characters, i think if Kaido rly showed up things would go way chaotic.. But this art i love it, i hope he writes (which probably gonna happen) about Wano war i can't even wait

What to expect from a fanmade by a basic yonkotard hater of Lord Akainu πŸ˜‚
Besides that the members of rocks got on badly and attacked each other, even if it is a fanmade with a good drawing, it is quite absurd.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
β€Ž
It's appear that
What to expect from a fanmade by a basic yonkotard hater of Lord Akainu πŸ˜‚
Besides that the members of rocks got on badly and attacked each other, even if it is a fanmade with a good drawing, it is quite absurd.
Indeed. If Criedo dare to cross Akainu he would've end like Ace, with a hole in his belly.

Last edited:
And regenerated completely
Post automatically merged:
Being stabbed is one thing but not being able to avoid such an attack despite having one of the best future sights is laughable. What's worse is that these Wano samurais are actually quite weak compared to the top tiers in OP.

Poor Kaido. He is the quintessential top NFL bust of the One Piece world. So much potential and yet he is going to fall hard due to his stupidity, lack of tactics and strategies, and arrogance.

Being stabbed is one thing but not being able to avoid such an attack despite having one of the best future sights is laughable. What's worse is that these Wano samurais are actually quite weak compared to the top tiers in OP.

Poor Kaido. He is the quintessential top NFL bust of the One Piece world. So much potential and yet he is going to fall hard due to his stupidity, lack of tactics and strategies, and arrogance.
He could avoid them but that's not his fighting style and it's been this way since rocks as noted by BM

He could avoid them but that's not his fighting style and it's been this way since rocks as noted by BM
Just going to requote what I said in the past.
Kaido General Power thread post #379:
This whole "I want to die thing" schtick doesn't make any sense anymore after he created an alliance with Big Mom. Their sole purpose is to participate in the final war, take the ancient weapons, and destroy everything. He does NOT want to die before all of this happens. He has his priorities straight - at least try to give him credit for that.

But let's pretend this is Two Piece and Kaido wants to die before all of this happens. It is a stupid game plan on his part to take blows from individuals who he doesn't really know. It's an intimidation tactic, sure. It scares the common folks. But not top tiers. Any top tier would salivate towards the idea of having a free hit. And having that free hit done by legitimate hax folks? Dumbest thing you could ever do.

I will say this though. Kaido's way of fighting is cool to me. I wouldn't like all top tier characters to fight the same old fashion anyway. I wouldn't have it any other way.