Speculations What if Nasjuro got sent flying from the initial clash with Zoro?..

What if their clash was not equal and Nasjuro got sent flying further than Zoro did in the first place..
The scene doesn't show where Nasjuro landed after the encounter.. And since Nasjuro reacted with one
arm, it would make sense that he was overpowered..

Chapter 1117

There was no more clash with Zoro, it's the same delayed moment in time stretched over couple chapters..

Chapter 1118

Chapter 1120

@Rootbeer wanking Zoro? Wtf did Oda do? How did this miracle happen? @nik87 @Foul Legacy @Fleet Leader Fenaker

OT There is the possibility that there were more clashes because Zoro said in reply to Lilith that Nasujuro is gonna keep attacking. Which imo implies that the first clash was not the only one.

She also says that any further jolts so maybe there was more than one instance. And she also drew a diagram while talking about calculations so the confrontation is most likely not just a single moment. But Oda can do anything with space and time, before Nasujuro could get to Sunny Atlas flew from Elbaf ship to Sunny and punched Lilith.

Last edited:
@Rootbeer wanking Zoro? Wtf did Oda do? How did this miracle happen?

OT There is the possibility that there were more clashes because Zoro said in reply to Lilith that Nasujuro is gonna keep attacking. Which imo implies that the first clash was not the only one.
Sadly it looks that way uh.. :sadgrin:
It really looks bad though if Zoro did only square off with one arm Nasjuro..

Then how is Zoro saying that while still being in the back of the ship, and Nasjuro being way upfront the Sunny..

Keep attacking could imply both i guess.. He's still going to keep attacking whether he did or not from the first attempt..

Sadly it looks that way uh.. :sadgrin:
It really looks bad though if Zoro did only square off with one arm Nasjuro..

Then how is Zoro saying that while still being in the back of the ship, and Nasjuro being way upfront the Sunny..

Keep attacking could imply both i guess.. He's still going to keep attacking whether he did or not from the first attempt..
If you rank Zoro higher than Yonko level then yes it looks bad. Because keep in mind this is base 2 sword Zoro against a Mythical Zoan in awakened form.

Idk, things aren't very clear, the anime will probably clear this up.

True, so each party can choose whichever one they want to push their agenda. But this is mad wank fro Zoro to send a Gorosei so far in just a single clash.

Yeah, this.
It's implied that he kept coming back.

Also, Jinbe was far away from ship when the clash happened.
And now he's in the ship.

Well, did Gandhi just sit on his ass the whole time it took for Jinbe to travel to ship and climb up? I don't think so.

Plus, that panel in chapter 1118 shows Venus attacking/charging at the ship. Did he somehow magically go further back again? I don't think so again.

Some stuff happened off sreen, Loda couldn't be bothered to elaborate.
Post automatically merged:

Imo, there was only one clash here and the rest is just seconds apart from that clash.
Jinbe travelled to the ship and climbed up, while speedy boi Gandhi was sitting on his ass the whole time?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Jinbe travelled to the ship and climbed up, while speedy boi Gandhi was sitting on his ass the whole time?
Yes, it takes no longer than 10 seconds for all that to happen.
Just because we didn't get an update of the situation for several chapters people assume a lot of time passed...

All these things are happening at the same time, not one after another.
Jinbo was in full sprint and already near Sunny while Venus was blown away.
The moment he needed to stand up was enough time for Jinbe to board the Sunny.

If you rank Zoro higher than Yonko level then yes it looks bad. Because keep in mind this is base 2 sword Zoro against a Mythical Zoan in awakened form.

Idk, things aren't very clear, the anime will probably clear this up.

True, so each party can choose whichever one they want to push their agenda. But this is mad wank fro Zoro to send a Gorosei so far in just a single clash.
Normally i would agree about Awakening, but it's unclear because he should have destroyed Sanji easily and everyone around like Saturn was before he summoned the others..

Did jinbo s throw helped zoro in the clash? @Rootbeer
Yes, but less than i originally thought.. If it's the clash that Nasjuro was thrown away..

Also, Jinbe was far away from ship when the clash happened.
And now he's in the ship.

Well, did Gandhi just sit on his ass the whole time it took for Jinbe to travel to ship and climb up? I don't think so.

Plus, that panel in chapter 1118 shows Venus attacking/charging at the ship. Did he somehow magically go further back again? I don't think so again.

Some stuff happened off sreen, Loda couldn't be bothered to elaborate.
Jinbei wasn't that far, he could get on the ship in 3 seconds really..

The panel of Venus appearing near the Sunny could just be bad optics..

And there's a panel of Nasjuro just not really moving in the current chapter..

I'm not saying i'm right, but i think it's possible.. Things sometimes in One Piece doesn't add up perfectly..