Speculations What if only Luffy is proclaimed as a great pirate post Wano

"Luffy is matching hybrid Kaido"

Zoro clashed with hybrid kaido, beat him and gave him his only other scar (all whilst having a broken body). Luffy clashing don't mean shit
No, he didn't beat Kaido. Zoro only got a condescending remark in return and he showed disappointment himself. Yamato was able to knock Kaido down, Zoro couldn't. Yamato >> Zoro

Luffy is already stronger than Zoro. As for being recognized as the only great pirate following Wano, I don't see that. Zoro, Sanji, Kidd, and Law walking away as bigger threats and their names will reverberate across the world along with Luffy.

No, he didn't beat Kaido. Zoro only got a condescending remark in return and he showed disappointment himself. Yamato was able to knock Kaido down, Zoro couldn't. Yamato >> Zoro
When did I say he did? They clashed, he won that clash, and scarred him.
The only 1 v 1 interaction he's had with Kaido and he got the W.

Zoro >>> Yamato

And if Zoro is deemed a « Great Pirate » would that means that he is on Luffy’s level? :saden:

Oh and by the way, Zoro IS one of the leader of the new gen. Him being deemed as a « Great Pirate » is a legit possibility :goyea:

That's more or less like asking is Kaido a true WSC just because he is deemed that way in the new world? And the answer is that alone doesn't make him certainly one. :cheers:
Perfect description of the WSS title, and any strength title per say. Didn't know that we would agree on this? I guess Zoro fans are waking up too.
:myman:

Think its clear that after Wano Luffy, Teach and Shanks will be the three great Pirates.

Law and Kid will be a step bellow, kind like what Luffy is now.

he will get hype more than the others and that's a good thing, cause we will know oda is doing the right thing, no one will be put in better spotlight than the MC, specially not with Sidekick characters like zoro.