Future Events What if ZKK doesn't happen

Luffy has been foreshadowed to take down Big Mom since the times of FI. He shall be the one to, at least apparently. On Wano? Who knows. But it makes totally sense that he shall be the one to prominently focus on her regardless. Who otherwise exactly?

ZKK can very well occur since it appears that Zoro and Kidd shall be the ones to prominently deal with the monster.

Don't talk shit about us Zoro fans and headcanon when you actually believe Mondor is gonna trap Kaidou in a book
You keep bringing this up and I keep telling you to quit being an idiot, as I said it was a possibility alongside a few other possibilities, but it looks like you can't stop being an idiot. Your L when ZKK doesn't happen is going to make you Z-boys out to be the laughing stock of the OP community.

You keep bringing this up and I keep telling you to quit being an idiot, as I said it was a possibility alongside a few other possibilities, but it looks like you can't stop being an idiot. Your L when ZKK doesn't happen is going to make you Z-boys out to be the laughing stock of the OP community.
But you are THE laughing stock now for your stupid dumb shit theory, so i guess we are even right? :myman:
I just realize, your argument ability is fucking retarded. All you kept saying is "hurr durr Oda would never do that, and every single panel that Zoro fans linked for you is just our headcanon and Oda would never do that so take your L Zoro fans teeehee". Fuck i have been wasting time mocking a dumbfuck.

But you are THE laughing stock now for your stupid dumb shit theory, so i guess we are even right? :myman:
I just realize, your argument ability is fucking retarded. All you kept saying is "hurr durr Oda would never do that, and every single panel that Zoro fans linked for you is just our headcanon and Oda would never do that so take your L Zoro fans teeehee". Fuck i have been wasting time mocking a dumbfuck.
Whatever you say sunshine. You forget your reading One Piece where Oda has done much more ridiculous shit than that.

The chances of Kaido getting locked in a other dimension prison. Is infinitely higher than him ever having a Straw Hat kill someone.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Whatever you say sunshine. You forget your reading One Piece where Oda has done much more ridiculous shit than that.

The chances of Kaido getting locked in a other dimension prison. Is infinitely higher than him ever having a Straw Hat kill someone.
how come you were happy to have zoro kill when it was orochi ?

Man, you grossly misunderstand the concept of the book dimension. At least go back and educate yourself before replying.
So what, it's a book, it burns.
He can place people under the illusion that they are inside a book's setting by hovering an open book over them, which he calls the World of "Books" ("本"の世界 "Hon" no Sekai?); such illusion will cease the instant the book is closed again.[37] He is also able to physically trap people within the pages of a book by pinning them in with a nail. Once pinned inside a book, a victim will never age.[38] However, trapped individuals can be freed by burning up the books, although they might catch fire too.[39]