Controversial What if??

A thought just came to my head

There's a theory that's been floating around for a while now that all of the gorosei are immortal but what if that's not exactly the case

As we all know there are multiple devil fruits that can create other races

Soul Soul- create homies
Shadow Shadow create zombies
Hobi-hobi makes toys
Hell some how a biscuit fruit creates semi-sentient biscuit warriors

What if the gorosei aren't human at all but products created by Imu's devil fruit and each give 1/5th of her overall power

There's a theory that's been floating around for a while now that all of the gorosei are immortal but what if that's not exactly the case

Soul Soul- create homies
Hobi-hobi makes toys

What if the gorosei aren't human at all but products created by Imu's devil fruit and each give 1/5th of her overall power
You mean "his":kriwhat:

Soul Soul- create homies
Hobi-hobi makes toys

His

I'm going with the OP OP No Mi operation immortality. Each Gorosei had a turn to have someone operate it on them.

If they have to have some sort of weakness maybe Oda will go with the horcrux story narrative, as the only means of damaging/hurting them.

Idk, lets see.