What is a wild animal you are sure you could defeat in a fight 1v1?

You made it sound like it's impossible for a human to even survive a mountain lion
My first post: "Guys, I really hope some of y'all are not insane enough to wrestle with big predators like that, reading some replies here. I read how someone would take on a mountain lion head-on. Nah man, this is a very quick speedrun to heaven lmao."

So no, this was about a pure 1vs1 battle setting where people would battle big predators like that.
Sure you can survive such attacks but again, this was not what I was on about.

My first post: "Guys, I really hope some of y'all are not insane enough to wrestle with big predators like that, reading some replies here. I read how someone would take on a mountain lion head-on. Nah man, this is a very quick speedrun to heaven lmao."

So no, this was about a pure 1vs1 battle setting where people would battle big predators like that.
Sure you can survive such attacks but again, this was not what I was on about.
And my argument was that a human is capable of potentially killing a mountain lion (up to a certain size at least) which is objectively true, and it's not certain death like you made it sound to be

Y'all retarded trying to fight a monkey lol
At least it's not a gorilla though. They'd fuck the whole forum up.
I would much rather fight a gorilla than a chimpanzee. Gorillas are stronger for sure but they aren't as psychotically violent as a chimp. The gorilla would break my bones and fold me like a lawn chair. The chimp would tear off my testicals, eat them in front of my face and then proceed to chew said face off.

I would much rather fight a gorilla than a chimpanzee. Gorillas are stronger for sure but they aren't as psychotically violent as a chimp. The gorilla would break my bones and fold me like a lawn chair. The chimp would tear off my testicals, eat them in front of my face and then proceed to chew said face off.
Yes, but chimps are still weaker.
You have no chance of overpowering a gorilla or taking it down in a fight, but you do with a chimp.

And my argument was that a human is capable of potentially killing a mountain lion (up to a certain size at least) which is objectively true, and it's not certain death like you made it sound to be
It is in most occasions a certain death because the mountain lion has enough power and lethality to end you pretty quickly. Sure, if you're lucky enough to strangle that one before it gets you, you survived and killed the attacker but again, it is more guaranted that you'd simply get fucked up by such animals. I wouldn't count on one lifetime experiences tbh.

I mean you also can potentially kill someone physically who charges a machete at you - to make it even less situational, this guy is already experienced in killing people - but chances are that this dude massacres you in that direct encounter is still much higher than the percentage of you beating up that person.

It is in most occasions a certain death because the mountain lion has enough power and lethality to end you pretty quickly. Sure, if you're lucky enough to strangle that one before it gets you, you survived and killed the attacker but again, it is more guaranted that you'd simply get fucked up by such animals. I wouldn't count on one lifetime experiences tbh.

I mean you also can potentially kill someone physically who charges a machete at you - to make it even less situational, this guy is already experienced in killing people - but chances are that this dude massacres you in that direct encounter is still much higher than the percentage of you beating up that person.
I wouldn't agree with a single person here that says they would confidently take on a mountain lion 1 on 1, but I also disagree with it being an impossible task like against a hippo for example.

I disagree my man.
Obviously a gorilla is worse.
Having your whole skull get clapped in one slap ain't fun
Let me get this straight, you are telling me it is worse to die instantly from a shattered skull than to (very low chance of maybe) live with no face and no junk? Bruh....
I'd rather fight a Gorilla instead of a chimp.
These fuckers are freaking brutal.
Yeah, I'd rather just die to the gorilla than live with whatever bullshit the chimp puts me through.