Speculations What is Grus’s potential?

Do y’all think he has potential to be an admiral? Or is VA as high as he might go?

I feel like he might just be one of the strongest VAs. Probably a zodiac, but not an admiral.

He doesn’t have any signs of CoC and his DF isn’t particularly admiral level either.

However, he is kinda portrayed as Koby’s rival, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he awakens CoC whenever Koby does.

Do y’all think he has potential to be an admiral? Or is VA as high as he might go?

I feel like he might just be one of the strongest VAs. Probably a zodiac, but not an admiral.

He doesn’t have any signs of CoC and his DF isn’t particularly admiral level either.

However, he is kinda portrayed as Koby’s rival, so I wouldn’t be surprised if he awakens CoC whenever Koby does.
He chased Bege, a yonko so he a Coc candidate

Bege assassinated captains and mob bosses with the same influence as Doflamingo

H

Herrera95

Until last chapter Grus was the only worth member helping Garp. So I guess he has potential for at least Vice Admiral. Hard to say if he will ever become strong as Admiral. I guess his DF gives him that potential though.

Helmeppo doesn't have the potential to become an admiral. Idk why so many are saying so.

I don't mind Grus, he has a really cool logia. If he can make more golems he could be like cracker. Make an army of 'em.