Future Events What is it going to happen with Kaido if Zoro doesn't kill him?

I have a genuine question for the ppl saying that ZKK wont happen. What are they going to do with Kaido? I'd like to hear your opinions if you think that.

I'd like to clarify that this post isn't supporting ZKK but rather asking what will happen with the fish. So yeah, just leave your thoughts in the comment section.

And if you want to post a troll comment I would advise you to don't do it unless you want to be seen as a clown.

How are they going to do it? Law's haki isn't strong enough to kill him, same goes for Killer. Yamato doesn't even have a sword and Kidd... well. He didn't even damage him. Unless he punches him to the death.
How does the same go for killer when he can bypass Kaido scales? Kid can snap his neck with his metal, law can use Haxs
Also bM is gonna stay on that roof than since law haki is weaker than her
How do we know? Killer/Kid can all kid kaido too
yamato can shes a tiger which directly opposes dragon

How does the same go for killer when he can bypass Kaido scales? Kid can snap his neck with his metal, law can use Haxs
Also bM is gonna stay on that roof than since law haki is weaker than her

How do we know? Killer/Kid can all kid kaido too
yamato can shes a tiger which directly opposes dragon
Yes, he bypassed the scales with sound. The law using "hacks" is mediocre, you just said "he can kill it, idk how but he can" and Kidd snapping the head of a dragon? wtf lol.
Yamato is a tiger as shown... oh yes, they didn't show anything to support it. Unlike Zoro who does have tiger moments. And fr, Kidd and Killer killing Kaido is just a bad joke lol. :milaugh:

Yes, he bypassed the scales with sound. The law using "hacks" is mediocre, you just said "he can kill it, idk how but he can" and Kidd snapping the head of a dragon? wtf lol.
And He can bypass and kill him thats the point of bypassing??

Yamato is a tiger as shown... oh yes, they didn't show anything to support it. Unlike Zoro who does have tiger moments. And fr, Kidd and Killer killing Kaido is just a bad joke lol. :milaugh:
It's coming
and Kidd snapping the head of a dragon? wtf lol.
Kid can body slam a dragon but can't snap the neck or punch to death someone thats alr weakened? giant sword on onigamisha for no reason??

Vegapunk's or Tama's pet.
First clown detected.
Post automatically merged:

And He can bypass and kill him thats the point of bypassing??

It's coming

Kid can body slam a dragon but can't snap the neck or punch to death someone thats alr weakened? giant sword on onigamisha for no reason??
So, Killer will kill Kaido with sound? Makes sense. Kidd snapping his head like he is from the Special Ops. And then you have the Yamato being a Tiger. Foreshadowed in the manga 300 chapters ago.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't want to post a troll comment or anything but if I have to guess, Kaido will get trapped in Montdor's book for the rest of his life. That's an punishment that's even worse than death itself.
Taking all the retardation of this comment aside. He actually wouldn't be able to be trapped in there. His books weakness is fire.

What is going to happen to bb or akainu (not sure wether they would fight) when luffy does not kill them
Blackbeard will drown.

I have a genuine question for the ppl saying that ZKK wont happen. What are they going to do with Kaido? I'd like to hear your opinions if you think that.

I'd like to clarify that this post isn't supporting ZKK but rather asking what will happen with the fish. So yeah, just leave your thoughts in the comment section.

And if you want to post a troll comment I would advise you to don't do it unless you want to be seen as a clown.
some SN's combo where zoro and killer use the most lethal attacks simultaneously then top it off with luffy and kid falling from the sky with gear 3 AcOA (Kid with just hardening) on kaido's head then BM uses her most leathal move on law but law tel ports it to hit kaifo yhenlaw stabbs kaido's heart against with gamma knife ...

that'd be a sight ngl

You can’t resist bringing zoro to this don’t you
And you can't avoid being a clown just for 1 minute lol.

some SN's combo where zoro and killer use the most lethal attacks simultaneously then top it off with luffy and kid falling from the sky with gear 3 AcOA (Kid with just hardening) on kaido's head and law stabbing kaido's heart against with gamma knife ...

that'd be a sight ngl
The lethal blow would be the gamma knife? Nvm, we saw Dragon Kaido tanking it. It would be sick but wouldn't it be a better idea to use gear 4 or even 5? (If he ends up getting it)

There a lot of ways for kaido to die without zoro killing him.

CP0 kills kaido

Kidd has multiple ways the safe bet is the giant sword on onigashima which can behead kaido

Killers Called the massacre solider and if given the chance can kill kaido

Law literally has hacks he doesn’t need haki to kill kaido

Kizaru can enter wano and kill kaido

The scabbards can kill kaido

Orochi can have a weapon that can kill kaido

You seriously can’t think of way for kaido to die without zoro?? Lmao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
There a lot of ways for kaido to die without zoro killing him.

CP0 kills kaido

Kidd has multiple ways the safe bet is the giant sword on onigashima which can behead kaido

Killers Called the massacre solider and if given the chance can kill kaido

Law literally has hacks he doesn’t need haki to kill kaido

Kizaru can enter wano and kill kaido

The scabbards can kill kaido

Orochi can have a weapon that can kill kaido

You seriously can’t think of way for kaido to die without zoro?? Lmao
how ?

no he cant we are still waiting for him to hurt kaido properly
that sword aint doing shit without ryou

lmfao no he cant even break his scales

nope gk did nothing

let him show up then talk

can you even read at this point kaido outright said they cant

orochi gonna blow the planet up of course

And you can't avoid being a clown just for 1 minute lol.

The lethal blow would be the gamma knife? Nvm, we saw Dragon Kaido tanking it. It would be sick but wouldn't it be a better idea to use gear 4 or even 5? (If he ends up getting it)
the plan was making it look sick, thats what i did.. lol

but look this all assuming that luffy and zoro gave their all and now kaido is vulnerable enough and has reverted to his base... so a red roc and armament hardened scrap punch should have been enough momentum to be pretty lethal especially against someone like kaido.. so zoro does his AcoA ( which i assume he grasps in this fight) and executes a billion fold slash with killer doing his own thing..
Then BM blows kaido after law tricks her to.. then mist likely kaido will be flat on the floor so law can do some surgery.. and boom kaido is dead
:kata: