Character Discussion What is Kozuki Momonosuke?

What is Kozuki Momonosuke?

• An Ancient Weapon

• The reincarnation of Joy Boy

• The reincarnation of Ryuma

• Something else (suggest options in the thread)

• He's just the heir to the Kozuki

Results are only viewable after voting.
I honestly now want Momo to join the crew more than ever with Yamato of course having the role of his body guard!

Momo is shown to be critical to the OP world I can’t wait for more info

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I believe Momo is the literal key to opening Wano's borders. Whoever receives the One Piece must need Wano's assistance, but Wano can't help if the borders are closed.

I've liked the suggestion that Wano is actually a turtle placed in slumber, and must be awakened by a certain someone. Zunisha couldn't even attack Jack unless Momo gave the order, for example.

Zunisha was also ordered to roam the earth and never stop. A turtle placed in inactivity for a long time by the Kozuki of old, sounds plausible when you consider Zunisha's predicament.

Plus Genbu, the turtle this hypothetical Wano turtle would be based on, was encroached by a serpent. Likewise, Wano was figuratively encroached by Orochi, whom suffocated the country due to his rule.

Last edited:
I believe Momo is the literal key to opening Wano's borders. Whoever receives the One Piece must need Wano's assistance, but Wano can't help if the borders are closed.

I've liked the suggestion that Wano is actually a turtle placed in slumber, and must be awakened by a certain someone. Zunisha couldn't even attack Jack unless Momo gave the order, for example.

Zunisha was also ordered to roam the earth and never stop. A turtle placed in inactivity for a long time by the Kozuki of old sounds, plausible when you consider Zunisha's predicament.

Plus Genbu, the turtle this hypothetical Wano turtle would be based on, was encroached by a serpent. Likewise, Wano was figuratively encroached by Orochi, whom suffocated the country due to his rule.

I love this theory