Questions & Mysteries What is more valid? Doffy > Jozu or Vista ~ Mihawk

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Both rely on inconsistent marineford scaling, but most of the fanbase looks at Vista fighting Mihawk as an outlier. It’s never considered anything worth bringing up and ridiculous.

Then in the same arc, people pretend like Doffy’s actions are infallible and cannot be questioned. Especially when his later Dressrosa showings puts him at bottom tier of the commander category.

Both Vista vs Mihawk and Doffy vs Jozu show inconsistencies with later portrayal. Doffy was used as a hype tool for Boundman, solidly below that level. Vista on the other hand is generally acknowledged to have no business looking at Mihawk let alone dueling him—as Zoro’s current PL eclipses Vista and he’s still not likely to fight Mihawk for a hundred chapters.

IMO, I think we need to toss away any portrayal from Jozu vs Doflamingo to remain consistent with the Vista vs Mihawk attitude. Jozu vs Doffy does not fit later Doffy feats, portrayal and what his narrative purpose was (hype tool for G4).

thoughts?
@Shiroyru @HA001 OF THE RAIN

Both rely on inconsistent marineford scaling, but most of the fanbase looks at Vista fighting Mihawk as an outlier. It’s never considered anything worth bringing up and ridiculous.

Then in the same arc, people pretend like Doffy’s actions are infallible and cannot be questioned. Especially when his later Dressrosa showings puts him at bottom tier of the commander category.

Both Vista vs Mihawk and Doffy vs Jozu show inconsistencies with later portrayal. Doffy was used as a hype tool for Boundman, solidly below that level. Vista on the other hand is generally acknowledged to have no business looking at Mihawk let alone dueling him—as Zoro’s current PL eclipses Vista and he’s still not likely to fight Mihawk for a hundred chapters.

IMO, I think we need to toss away any portrayal from Jozu vs Doflamingo to remain consistent with the Vista vs Mihawk attitude. Jozu vs Doffy does not fit later Doffy feats, portrayal and what his narrative purpose was (hype tool for G4).

thoughts?
@Shiroyru @HA001 OF THE RAIN
I completely agree with this.

C

CensoredbyWG

Vista is good enough to stall mihawk and cut akainu so he was probably among the strongest commanders inside WB crew.
Post automatically merged:

Mihawk is a fraud tho, a true top tier would never get stalled by a mere YC.

Veku

Flamboyant
Especially when his later Dressrosa showings puts him at bottom tier of the commander category.
All right that's it Tac, I declare you officially expelled from the Doffy fandom:risitexcla:

Both takes are trash let me give you a Hand and educate them fools who think that
•Doflamingo is weaker than Jozu AND Vista!

(catching Jozu who is fighting Crocodile offguard with the strings is neither impressive nor a Feat which puts him above Jozu... even Top Tiers like Kaido/Big Mom got damaged by WAAAAY weaker Charachters cause it was offguard)

•Mihawk clashing with Vista for a Minute with no serious named Attacks nor any intend to finish the Fight quickly simply proves again the obvious the Clash didnt prove Vista beeing equal at all in fact other Top Tiers looked way worser while using Named Attacks

(Kaido and Big Mom got pushed/thrown/damaged/shited on around by various Charachters in Wano let me name the funniest ones (Franky/Kiku/Robin/Raizo) etc. I can go on...

Let me correct them
Mihawk>>>>>Vista/Jozu>Doflamingo
https://flic.kr/p/2oi8eq9