Questions & Mysteries What is Nami’s real heritage

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Nami name means Wave. She is a sea devil based on Siren. In some mythology Siren is mermaid and in some other Siren is winged human. Nami has connection to Sky islands (Birka). Nami has some connection with fishmen ( Shirahoshi saying as if she has known her since birth).

She is neither Merman or Winged human . She is combination both. A sea devil that can control weather and waves.

When she was found it was storming night. In W7 waves where more dangerous than ever because Nami was Crying.

Oda draw himself as Fish-head in many different places. Shanks was drawn as fish-head in one piece in Love. Oda draw her as Fish in new magazine and has drawn her as winged human one time.

Reason Shanks hair is red because Whenever D and Sea devil gave birth they end up creating Cursed child.

Im is going to be sea devil too.

See volume 50 , how Nami is drawn. Most interesting thing is Burning strawhat.
In one piece in Love manga , Im sama give Nami volume 50 for some reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nami name means Wave. She is a sea devil based on Siren. In some mythology Siren is mermaid and in some other Siren is winged human. Nami has connection to Sky islands (Birka). Nami has some connection with fishmen ( Shirahoshi saying as if she has known her since birth).

She is neither Merman or Winged human . She is combination both. A sea devil that can control weather and waves.

When she was found it was storming night. In W7 waves where more dangerous than ever because Nami was Crying.

Oda draw himself as Fish-head in many different places. Shanks was drawn as fish-head in one piece in Love. Oda draw her as Fish in new magazine and has drawn her as winged human one time.
So she is related to Im as well. She can’t be the only sea devil in the series

:kata:

Because Nami is an ancient weapon too
I can’t see an ancient weapon on the crew sadly. I used to think she could be Uranus but not since WCI

Post automatically merged:

Nami is the egg on Rogers ship

:kayneshrug:

Reason Shanks hair is red because Whenever D and Sea devil gave birth they end up creating Cursed child.

Im is going to be sea devil too.

See volume 50 , how Nami is drawn. Most interesting thing is Burning strawhat.
In one piece in Love manga , Im sama give Nami volume 50 for some reason.
Link me volume 50

Love manga? Is that the spin off one?

Last edited:
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I can’t see an ancient weapon on the crew sadly. I used to think she could be Uranus but not since WCI

Link me volume 50

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Volume_50?file=Volume_50.png

What's interesting is that burning strawhat looks like witch's hat. Nami has been called witch many time.

Birka is located in Sweden , Sweden has connection to viking. Viking are gaints but Birka is sky island. Giant tree in Elbaf maybe a way to reach Birka.

Link me volume 50

Wasn't egg got introduced in Strong world.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Volume_50?file=Volume_50.png

What's interesting is that burning strawhat looks like witch's hat. Nami has been called witch many time.

Birka is located in Sweden , Sweden has connection to viking. Viking are gaints but Birka is sky island. Giant tree in Elbaf maybe a way to reach Birka.

Wasn't egg got introduced in Strong world.
So what you’re saying is Nami is related to Mermaids, Giants and people from Sky Island

:crazwhat:

The queen of everything

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

She's a Tenryubito kid that got lost at god valley battle. Bellemere then rescued her
So what you’re saying is Nami is related to Mermaids, Giants and people from Sky Island

:crazwhat:

The queen of everything
She was drawn as a Giant too. Lmao. She is Eve mother of all.

Treasure Tree Adam and Sunlight tree eve .

Treasure and Sunlight ???

Luffy and Nami :kuzanshut:

Izanaki and Izanami.

Hera and Zeus.

Giant - strongest creature in the land. (Thor is god of thunder)

Birkans - Strongest creature in the Sky. (Enel is also god of thunder).

Mermaid - strongest creature in the sea. (I wonder if the strongest mermaid can use thunder too)

Nami is strongest creature in the world.

She was drawn as a Giant too. Lmao. She is Eve mother of all.
Luffy and Nami :kuzanshut:

Izanaki and Izanami

Giant - strongest creature in the land. (Thor is god of thunder)

Birkans - Strongest creature in the Sky. (Enel is also god of thunder).

Mermaid - strongest creature in the sea. (I wonder if the strongest mermaid can use thunder too)

Nami is strongest creature in the world.
Nami is the new Kaido

:finally: