Questions & Mysteries What is Ryokugyu's hair color ?

What color hair do you think Aramaki has?

Since the beginning of the Big Mom arc, the hair colors of the characters have changed a lot. Characters who would have had black hair before timeskip, like Orochi, Queen, Oven, Katakuri have much flashier colors.

Will Ryokugyu escape the rule and keep black hair?

Personally, I've seen a lot of fan art of him with dark green hair and I don't like it at all. All Admirals have black hair and I don't see why he would escape the rule. That said, it's (unfortunately) possible that he has green hair... What do you think?

Black ..... just like Akainu-Aokiji-Kizaru-Fujitora because they're based on Japanese actors .

I think even Garp and Sengoku had Black hairs as well . Prime Kong no idea though .

The New Gen Admirals won't have black though ( Coby and IMO Sabo ) .

Hi there, a quick update on this topic.

We finally have Oda's answer in the SBS of volume 105... And so it seems that Oda was indeed fed up with giving his characters black hair (as seen in Whole Cake and Wano) and that unfortunately Ryokugyu will have hair of a color other than black...
So I'm a bit sad to be right for once, unfortunately, as I would have liked him to have black hair like all the other admirals 😢

Sbs here :

D: Does the director of the Marine Criminal Investigative Service Kurouma (Tensei) who appeared in Chapter 1054 have an actor model? P.N. Jinbei
O:
Tensei is modeled after an actor named Akira Kobayashi. I just thought about it, but when I put my favorite legendary Japanese actors in the Marine’s upper echelons like this... they all don’t have black hair!? I noticed that (laugh). I didn't peta. I'm also going to make Ryokugyu's hair a color other than black. If you know my favorite movie called "Battles Without Honor and Humanity"... "Akainu" and "Kurouma" just talk the same language, it's really exciting!! It's cool~!!