Speculations What is Sabo's current bounty?

What is Sabo's current bounty?

• 4,000,000,000 +

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • 3,000,000,000+

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • 2,000,000,000+

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • 1,000,000,000+

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • < 1,000,000,000

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
Based on the trajectory the story seems to be taking, I think Sabo's bounty is almost certainly higher than Luffy/Law/Kidd's.

If I had to guess I'd say it's probably like 3.2 billion.

Seeing how Bb only got 2.2Bil with all his achievements, I don't see Sabo going above that.
2Bil sounds reasonable.
I mean considering he's arguably more infamous than Dragon (who has a higher bounty than Roger btw), I think it's incredibly unlikely that Sabo's bounty is lower than Luffy's.

Last edited:
I mean considering he's more arguably more infamous than Dragon (who has a higher bounty than Roger btw), I think it's incredibly unlikely that Sabo's bounty is lower than Luffy's.
True makes sense. I also forgot he was framed for Cobra, the story now goes that he infiltrated Marejois, killed a king and clashed with 2 admirals and saved Kuma.
3Bil-3.5bil looks good. He might be more popular among the people but I'm sure the government recognizes Dragon as much more dangerous.

S

stealthblack

Based on the hype of equaling or surpasing dragon, he should have equal or bigger bounty then dragon that i imagine has bigger bounty then kaidou 5 billion

I mean considering he's arguably more infamous than Dragon (who has a higher bounty than Roger btw), I think it's incredibly unlikely that Sabo's bounty is lower than Luffy's.
Ypu're underestimating Yonko status here. Especially after Luffy killed another yonko.
Sabo has a bounty around 2 Billions at most, he is not the leader of his organization, let's not forget that