Current Events What is the Egghead moment that made you go "wth?" the most?

Lucci, if you could read better the OP clearly spelled it out loud

Be honest, everyone should be suprised how well Lucci actually performs in Egghead arc
Nobody guessed Luffy in Gear 5, the form that defeated Kaido, got equal clash with Lucci that he already beat pre TS, and the clash sent both of them flying
Post automatically merged:

Yeah I underestimated Vegapunk's creation
Never expected his boots can block a laser from Kizaru
Equal my ass.
Lucci landed the total of 0 hit.
Luffy ended without one single scratch.
If it was mortal kombat, it would have been a perfect.

Equal my ass.
Lucci landed the total of 0 hit.
Luffy ended without one single scratch.
If it was mortal kombat, it would have been a perfect.

In that scene they were equal you dumbass
Both got sent flying
Nobody overpowered the other one
What is not equal in that scene??
Post automatically merged:

If it was Smackdown, Lucci would have won
While Nika was celebrating and clowning around, Lucci quickly recovered below the stage
Then Nika turned into old man and Lucci came back and beat him for real

In that scene they were equal you dumbass
Both got sent flying
Nobody overpowered the other one
What is not equal in that scene??
Lol, are you fucking kidding me?
You are saying that clashing is being equal to each other? Given this retarded logic:
Was usopp superior to Luffy in W7? Usopp multiple time damaged him
Mr 3 was superior to Magellan?
Wista equal to Mihawk? They clashed equally

Stupid.
Lucci landed 0 hit and ended on the floor like the pre time skip enemy he is, stepping stone and jobber for both Zoro and Luffy in the same arc.

Lol, are you fucking kidding me?
You are saying that clashing is being equal to each other? Given this retarded logic:
Was usopp superior to Luffy in W7? Usopp multiple time damaged him
Mr 3 was superior to Magellan?
Wista equal to Mihawk? They clashed equally

Stupid.

Lucci landed 0 hit and ended on the floor like the pre time skip enemy he is, stepping stone and jobber for both Zoro and Luffy in the same arc.
I said they are equal in that scene

But Luffy won the overall match, while Lucci won the overall war by gaining control of Seraphims while Luffy ran away and quickly turned into old man after
Wise decision by running away though, if he didn't, recovered Lucci would have murdered the old man

I said they are equal in that scene

But Luffy won the overall match, while Lucci won the overall war by gaining control of Seraphims while Luffy ran away and quickly turned into old man after
Wise decision by running away though, if he didn't, recovered Lucci would have murdered the old man
Lol lucci won so hard that ended up trapped and in chains about to be killed by his own allies if it wasn't again for Luffy and Zoro.

You should stop reading three piece.

Lol lucci won so hard that ended up trapped and in chains about to be killed by his own allies if it wasn't again for Luffy and Zoro.

You should stop reading three piece.
That's because of Stussy's betrayal that Lucci never anticipated before. Without her betrayal, Lucci got the job done and already gained control of Seraphims

You can't take down Lucci with brute force alone, it takes a betrayal to take him down

Rej

Year of the black beard!
The Ginny stuff with her being kidnapped then comming back with a kid.

Gorosei summons.

Law vs Teach I guess

To my defense I expected the Garp and BBPs stuff easily so there were no real wtfs for me.

Kid vs Shanks a bit less than Law vs Teach.
After the Law wash it was to be expected more or less.